Go to footer

The place for the other stuff

Postby Trethowan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:00 am

7. Let’s try it Foster’s way.

“I must find the giant Fleshy named Ryan and take his key!”

“Germinet osseus! Rise and wreak havoc! Sow mayhem! Crash this party!”

Half of the kids thought it was a party trick and the other half ran in terror; it just depended on how wasted they were. Patrick nearly screamed his fool head off.

The skeleton cackled in maniacal laughter (that sounded a lot like a sneaky fairy throwing his voice.)

You, Ivan, and Foster giggle as the drunk Patrick flails and scrambles away from the plastic skeleton.

“Hey, big guy! It’s about time you woke up. You’re going after the wrong fleshy!”

“Oooh?”

“Grab the Fleshy with the yellow hair! He has my gate key!”

“Oooh-kaaaay.”

“Gimme the key if you know what’s good for ya!” The big skeleton wasn’t laughing anymore. You realize that Foster’s spell has been hijacked and try to warn the fairy.

“What key?”

“The key to the gate!”

Ryan cried out for you to help him so you and Foster try to pull the skeleton off of him. The large skeleton was happy to oblige his little bony little friend and leapt on top of Foster.

Foster shrieked as loudly as Patrick had and flailed against the attack.

“Give me the key!” McCoy demanded. Ryan was nearly buried by the tiny plastic skeletons and fished the gate key out of his pocket.

“Patrick’s gonna kill me if I lose another key!” Ryan wailed. Ivan rolled his eyes. The skeleton was tiny so all Ryan had to do was stand up but he didn’t.

Ivan said, “The fairy’s magic has been erased so why are you still chattering?”

Foster peered at the tiny skeleton struggling to escape Ivan’s grip. “How did one of these get here?”

“One of what?” You ask.

“They have many names depending on who you ask. We fairies call them Bone Men, sprites tend to call them Clattermen or just Clatters. This little fellow clearly trespassed into the Jade Forest only to be eaten by a dragon. The magic of dragons does strange things and the more they gnaw on the bones the more likely a Bone Man will rise. These walking bones are the remnants of the creatures they were, in this case… judging by the size and eyes… an imp.”

“This is the reanimated skeleton of an imp?” Ryan poked the little Bone Man. “Poor guy. A dragon ate him and now he’s sad. Why do you want the gate key to our driveway, little guy?”

“I want to go home.”

“What do we do with it now?” Ryan asked. He looked to you to see what you thought about the little guy, but Ivan interrupted.

“It doesn’t matter right now,” Ivan said. “Since I saved the day I declare myself King of Halloween.”

“You’re the King of Lame! You freaks ruined my party,” Patrick said. “This isn’t over.” Patrick vows revenge on you and promises a prank so cleverly devised you’ll never see it coming.

The End.

Back to the beginning: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11399&p=130234#p130234

Please post any comments at the beginning opening story so they'll all stay in one place. These are hidden so they're not easy to find. Thanks!!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to The Back Room