Go to footer

The place for the other stuff

Postby Trethowan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:02 am

8. Foster shrinks Ivan

Nobody seems to have noticed the shenanigans going on in the back room…

… except for you and Jim. You’re not sure what he’s going to do so you rush to Foster’s side and tell him your plan.

“That’s a good idea, let’s try it.”

“It worked!”

“What are you doing?” Ivan squealed. “I had everything under control!” You’re quite certain the vampire king was being less than honest because he’d never have allowed Foster to be bitten.

“Change me back, fairy! I can’t help anyone in this state.” Foster passed out before he was able to restore Ivan, leaving you in a very vulnerable position.

“What manner of magic is this? In all my millennia I’ve never seen anything like this!” The dark lady clapped her hands at the very rare wonder of seeing something new and fresh. “I shall spare the fairy’s life for his lovely gift to me, however unintentional it may be.”

“Quake in fear before the mighty king!” Ivan shouted. “I shall meet you in battle and defeat you forthwith!”

“Prepare to meet your maker, vixen!” Ivan shook his tiny fist and you suppressed a poorly-timed giggle.

“This is quite possibly the most unique thing I’ve ever seen,” the dark lady said. “I should call you something. Maybe Bitey…”

“Or Fluffy? That seems appropriate for some reason.”

“Unhand me, wench! I shall not be so mistreated!”

“I’m taking you home with me and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.”

Jim growled and snarled in what was quite possibly the most awkward werewolf transition you’d ever imagined possible. His hair sprouted in such a bizarre fashion you were almost certain it was just really bad photoshopping. Like, so bad it was almost intentional. You couldn’t help but wonder if Jim was really, really new at this werewolf thing. Given that obvious fact, you think it best to hide behind the couch because he didn’t seem like he’d retain any sort of mental control after he shifted.

You were right! The massive eight foot werewolf that was supposed to look like this badass creature of the night leapt on top of the vampire lady!

You poked your head up from behind the couch to see that Jim didn’t last very long. Everyone in attendance at the party should have fled screaming but instead the idiot fraternity brothers and their sorority friends cheered at what was “the most dope costume ever, bro! Woo-woo!”

You shake Foster, hoping he’ll wake up, but he doesn’t.

Ivan is powerless to help you in his current form. He tells you to run but it’s too late.

“Why hello, dear.”

The End.

Back to the beginning: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11399&p=130234#p130234

Please post any comments at the beginning opening story so they'll all stay in one place. These are hidden so they're not easy to find. Thanks!!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to The Back Room