Go to footer

Picco Neemo Hybrids

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Picco Neemo Hybrids

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Having an Obitsu 11cm their posability is amazing...The only downside is my little one's arms pop out all the time...I'm not sure if that is normal or if it's just my little one
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Nella » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Alopecia No Hime wrote:Having an Obitsu 11cm their posability is amazing...The only downside is my little one's arms pop out all the time...I'm not sure if that is normal or if it's just my little one

I think it's a common problem, since my one does the same thing. :?
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Samseramsamsam » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 am

I am just not sure about the heads for the Picco Neemo; heads for 11cm Obitsu should work, but might be a bit disproportionate... As I am just weak, in September I will order an Obitsu 11 (plus petite fairy head), but I think the petite fairy head would be too broad for the picco neemo body... maybe their "Nekomimi"-head could work? Very anime charme?
Decisions, decisions...
My mini knitting blog can be found at insomnimaniacs.wordpress.com

Wielding pointy objects only to create, not to harm... ];->
Samseramsamsam
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Sandwich » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 am

These are really cute! I haven't ventured into the land of Neemo yet but I want to give these a try.
Sandwich
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Pandor » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:37 am

I'm planning on hybridizing an Elfdoll tiny fairy Kai head onto a Picco Neemo body, once the body arrives. I lucked out and was able to get a Kai head off the DoA Marketplace, but the head hasn't sold out on the Elfdoll store yet: http://elfdollshop.com/shop/step1.php?number=904

And this is the hybrid project that inspired me in the first place:
ImageElfdoll Tiny & Picco Neemo "S" (Comp-4) by Mandasmac, on Flickr
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Arkinlae » Tue May 24, 2016 2:14 am

I'm in love with the idea of a Pippa Picco! My mum used to have Pippa's so it would be quite symbolic. I wonder if Sarah Louis could work too? I've eyeing Piccos for a while as I'd love an articulated mature doll that could go in a dolls house (we have one from my Nanas house when she died) and maybe Sylvanian families stuff. Are they actually properly in scale with a dollhouse or are they to tall? I noticed some dolls that are called 1/12 can be 15-20cm and as I've owned a Lati Yellow SP and a Hujoo rabbit I know they're to big.
Last edited by Arkinlae on Tue May 24, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue May 24, 2016 6:38 am

They're around 14-15cm high (there's 3 different Picco Neemo bodies (S - which is about 14cm, M - which is about 15, and D, which has really large hands and feet and I can't remember how high they stand)). They'd look odd with Sylvanian Families stuff but should be OK with dollhouse stuff. I'll take some pics later :)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Tue May 24, 2016 9:15 am

Samseramsamsam wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:I don't know if you'd really call it a hybrid... my Picco Neemo has an Obitsu head.

Oooh may I asked which of the Obitsu heads you used?

And while we are at it, which body would you guys rather recommend, the Obitsu 11 cm or the Azone 1/12...? I honestly cannot decide which one to get; I wanted to use the Obitsu petite fairy head...?

Azone does have a new style picco neemo body. It is an Azone store exclusive titled under "reinforced joints" It is like the older picco neemo but redesigned with figma like joints in the knee/elbow area and ball jointed wrists. You can also get them if you buy the new Assault lily's from 2016 that are labeled (reinforced joint version).

Here's the Azone page link of it.

http://www.azone-int.co.jp/azonet/detai ... 2119984076

I am new to the picco neemo older body, I can say as someone who loves action figures the older body does pose really well and it seems pretty sturdy.
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Arkinlae » Tue May 24, 2016 9:18 am

Yay thank you Cuddly you always seem to be there to solve my queries just ever since seeing Rement and having started a 1/6 collection the urge for a fairy/borrower doll is just to much! Maybe I can put my Obt-01 head to use too

Ahh the arms on the new body! <3 I will have to hunt for one
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue May 24, 2016 12:05 pm

No problems :)

And I've only just noticed there's a bit of a panty shot :o those pleated skirts are a nightmare to get sitting correctly!

Miss Monochrome is a bit of a hybrid, but she's basically the M size. The other two (blue and black hair) are both S size (with the new joints).

With Figma furniture:

With a dolls house side board

Comparison between Figma desk and dolls house side board

Sylvanian Family

And finally a blue chair from a Re-ment My Room Style set, which is a lot smaller than most other Re-ment!
These are the sets available that size:

I think your best bet is the S body. the M body looks a little too large.
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters