Go to footer

Aileen Doll Seed Dragon and Snow Edition Seed

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Aileen Doll Seed Dragon and Snow Edition Seed

Postby Qrinta » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:14 pm

So my Seed dragon finally arrived after some shipping tracking problems. I can say DollK did a very good job of giving me prompt customer service once I made them aware of the problem. Eyes aren't the color I thought they would be but I may still try them out and see how they are. Need to re-glue the head magnet as it fell out but otherwise everything seemed to be in order.

Finally the box I have been waiting for!

Authenticity letter and such.

This dragon snores...

I got the special edition with both sleeping and awake heads. Haven't put the eyes in yet.

Sleepy dragon.

A quick thank you for the customer service person who was helping me when we thought the package was lost.

Other notes. The faceplate has some gapping on the back side not sure if I'm just not seating it in the grooves properly or if it's meant to be that way but I can't get it so the magnets are flush even though all the other parts are set in pretty tight, will have to play with it some more and try on the open eye head to see if there is any difference.
Last edited by Qrinta on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Aileen Doll Seed Dragon

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am

ADORABLE! What size is he?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Wispalian » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 am

Gasp! Oh my goodness, your Seed is adorable! That resin colour with the blushing is so beautiful. It's amazing that AileenDoll gave the dragons a moveable jaw when they are so tiny! Have you named him/her yet, if you don't mind me asking? So cute! ^^
Wispalian
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm

I saw a pic of these dragons compared to a pukifee so less than 15cm in height I think. I haven't got a name quite yet. I was thinking something with an S. I kind of like Seed as a name. XD Other names were along the lines of Spire, Spir, Spine, Spur.

They have a Winter version of Seed for sale but I didn't check before purchasing and there's no makeup available for them right now. They are totally cute completely white but I really should have double checked before buying. XD

Snapped a shot with the other critters and Ari.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Wispalian » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Wow, they're tiny! I need to keep reminding myself they are baby dragons, not adults. Your dolliehs are all adorable! Ari looks a little unsure what to make of all of the cute fantasy critters flocking at her feet. Seed's a really cute name; it's hard to top it. Especially since it fits the colours so well. ^^

Ooh, the winter version of Seed is gorgeous with the faceup! I wish they offered it; the faceups are so, so pretty. I love the snowflakes. They come with huge, transparent antlers, right? That alone is tempting, but I wish they came with the faceups still. :P

I love your kitties too. <3
Wispalian
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Yes, they come with antlers as well as their regular horns unpainted. Apparently because this is a re-release of previously offered items they are only doing them as blanks. Ah well. All white does fit with the Christmas theme and my aunt wanted on either way. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Wispalian » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:53 pm

It's sad that they come unpainted, but they do look cute without it too. I guess the pure white is nice, in a different way. Ooh, I hope your aunt loves her dragon! I wish I had someone in my family to share the dolly love with, hehe. :3
Wispalian
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:03 pm

I am a terrible enabler. She mostly just likes the critters but it works out. ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm posting snow edition Seed here as well since it's the same sculpt just with different horns and no paint for now.

Bit of a rough ride.

Two because my aunt and I combined our order.

Antlerring since it's not really an earring. xD

Eyes!

We got 18mm. They look nice but a very tight fit.

Rotated the galaxy looking bit so it kind of looks like a milky pupil. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Re: Aileen Doll Seed Dragon and Snow Edition Seed

Postby Shyla » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:37 am

Too cute!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters