Go to footer

Pukipuki vs 11cm Obitsu

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Pukipuki vs 11cm Obitsu

Postby Jobee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Does anyone have a Fairyland Pukipuki and on 11cm Obitsu they could compare for me? Like pictures side by side. I'm getting some 11cm Obitsus and want to know if Pukipuki clothes will fit them.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Pukipuki vs 11cm Obitsu

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Naked pics - the Puki Puki is a little shorter than the 11cm Obitsu

Clothed pics - the purple dungarees were made for the Puki Puki, and are deliberately slightly loose so she can sit down easily! The grey ones were, I think, being sold as Puki Puki size, but are much baggier. It looks like the two are pretty much the same in terms of torso measurements and leg circumference, but the Obitsu is very slightly taller than the Puki Puki - so the purple dungarees stop a little above the ankles on her, as opposed to just on/slightly below on the Puki Puki.
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 am

Yeah, I think it's the length of the legs that is the biggest difference between these two. Their torso is pretty close in size.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Faydreams » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 am

Also, shoes they cannot share. The pukipuki can wear the old style Kelly shoes while the Obitsu's foot is too long for them. However, the Obitsu can wear the new style Chelsea shoes while the PukiPuki's foot is too short for them.

The newer Chelsea clothes fit the Obitsu in length while the old Kelly fits her short. The pukipiki fits the old Kelly clothes length wise while the Chelsea clothes are too long.

The tiny Fancy Nancy dresses fit both pretty much the same. The old tiny Strawberry Shortcake clothes fit both as well.

Here are a few pics to compare. The green outfit is Old Style Kelly, and the jumper is Strawberry Shortcake old style.

ImageBrighid and and Einin by faydreams, on Flickr

ImageBrighid and Einin by faydreams, on Flickr
The pen is mightier than the sword.... Unless this is a sword fight.
Faydreams
Dolly Pardon

Postby kida_40061 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 am

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:The grey ones were, I think, being sold as Puki Puki size, but are much baggier.

The grey ones are not for Pukipuki. They are the default outfit for Hujoo Baby. Hujoo baby clothes are often looser at the hips on a pukipuki.
kida_40061
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:56 pm

kida_40061 wrote:
ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:The grey ones were, I think, being sold as Puki Puki size, but are much baggier.

The grey ones are not for Pukipuki. They are the default outfit for Hujoo Baby. Hujoo baby clothes are often looser at the hips on a pukipuki.

Ahh thank you! I suspect whichever shop I bought them for just had them listed in a generic "between two heights" section (I think I got them from Think Pink, but it was a while ago and I can't remember)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate the help. :D
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters