Go to footer

Aileen Doll Baby Dragon Lapis

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Aileen Doll Baby Dragon Lapis

Postby Qrinta » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 pm

So my Pico Lapis dragon from Aileen Dolls arrived today and he is so stinkin' cute for a critter with no eyes yet. XD

Box in a box

Pretty box.

Goodies, this one came with a tiny egg and a baby dragon keychain along with the pacifier.

So teeny!

Look at that adorable face. If only I could find pretty butterfly eyes for such a tiny critter.

So here is my Pico Lapis dragon I've named Meri. So Kai and Meri. XD And Mim since she and Kai are besties. So stinkin' cute! I will need to get eyes though since this one didn't come with any, which is typical for Aileen Dolls.

Edit:
Eyes! I'd bought a bunch of different sized eyes so I could test what works best with each dollieh. Meri looks cutest with 12mm. 14mm would be cute too but they do not fit in the socket at all, no way no how, unless maybe they were soft but then they might deform and look odd. XD

Anyway, Meri with some temp eyes! So cute!
These are a really dark green so they appear black in almost every picture, would probably need a light source or something to get the color to come out. But so stinkin' cute! I kind of like the dark eyes for Meri, helps with the infant-like appearance.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Aileen Doll Baby Dragon Lapis

Postby NatsukiP » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:45 am

Aw how cute, the dark eyes are really cute too. Just a cuteness overload!
NatsukiP
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Trethowan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 pm

<3 Cuteness overload. I love the little passy. So sweet!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:51 pm

And to add to the cuteness overload. My aunt bought me 12mm butterfly eyes so Meri is now a complete Kai mini me

Meri is so small she can be hard to get the camera to focus on. XD

The dark eyes are definitely cuter, the butterfly eyes look better in the larger size but I love the idea of Meri being Kai's mini me so tiny butterfly eyes are probably staying. XD I need to move them a bit, they went in a tad crooked.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters