Go to footer

I'm a Skeleton, Not a Chew Toy!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

I'm a Skeleton, Not a Chew Toy!

Postby Trethowan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 pm

That was close! Ol' McCoy might've lost a leg. hehehehe

I got the dog a few days ago. He's SO cute but not as mobile as the Pose Skeleton. The neck doesn't have a joint where it connects to the body, which is a shame, cause I think an up-down joint would work really well there.

Does anyone else have a Pose Skeleton or other Rement goodies to share?
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: I'm a Skeleton, Not a Chew Toy!

Postby Qrinta » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:53 pm

So cute!
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:25 am

Oh cool!

I have literally trunk loads of Re-ment and Ocara food and bits (the tiny wee miniature crates about 8x6x5cm!), a kitchen unit and some cats. They're all roughly 1:6 scale. Oh, and I have a few bits in their smaller scale ((My Room I think the series was called - not sure what scale it is, but the chair is only a little too big for a Realpuki, and the "beanbags" make good foot rests for the Makies. I might take some pics. I might also try not to go onto eBay to look for more...
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:26 am

Some mixed pack of Rement food and some clothes with a bit of gashaphoned and Barbie stuff thrown in. A large bag of full series Megahouse food thingies that I bought on sale form the bulk of my 1/6 pantry. Some of 1/3 stuff can be shared with the 1/6ers as the jumbo size version (Onigiri and maybe ice cream. There is probably some Figma or action figure stuff in there.

I need more containers to stuff the rest in and maybe sort things out.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Trethowan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:59 pm

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:Oh cool!

I have literally trunk loads of Re-ment and Ocara food and bits (the tiny wee miniature crates about 8x6x5cm!), a kitchen unit and some cats. They're all roughly 1:6 scale. Oh, and I have a few bits in their smaller scale ((My Room I think the series was called - not sure what scale it is, but the chair is only a little too big for a Realpuki, and the "beanbags" make good foot rests for the Makies. I might take some pics. I might also try not to go onto eBay to look for more...

Ebay is a dangerous place!!!

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:Some mixed pack of Rement food and some clothes with a bit of gashaphoned and Barbie stuff thrown in. A large bag of full series Megahouse food thingies that I bought on sale form the bulk of my 1/6 pantry. Some of 1/3 stuff can be shared with the 1/6ers as the jumbo size version (Onigiri and maybe ice cream. There is probably some Figma or action figure stuff in there.

I need more containers to stuff the rest in and maybe sort things out.

gashapons are too much fun! I wish there were more 1:3 options out there. I really like fishing tackle boxes for sorting tiny things. Not the tackle boxes that are like toolboxes with pull up/out drawers but the clear plastic single-stack lidded kind (if that makes sense.) I kept my jewelry in a tackle box for years.
Trethowan

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:16 am

Trethowan wrote:
gashapons are too much fun! I wish there were more 1:3 options out there. I really like fishing tackle boxes for sorting tiny things. Not the tackle boxes that are like toolboxes with pull up/out drawers but the clear plastic single-stack lidded kind (if that makes sense.) I kept my jewelry in a tackle box for years.

I have a rough idea what you mean. I've been getting variations of storage boxes for props of various length along with my beads and things. The stuff keeps growing out of control....
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Trethowan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:48 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Trethowan wrote:

I have a rough idea what you mean. I've been getting variations of storage boxes for props of various length along with my beads and things. The stuff keeps growing out of control....

It really does! I have more props than I know what to do with. I should have a sale. haha
Trethowan

Postby MitisFeles » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:15 am

That skeleton and skeleton doggie set seems a lot of fun! It reminds me a lot the Nightmare before Xmas and the Corpse Bride :lol:

The clear fishing storage boxes are definitely a thing! I have only 1 Rement-like set, a Megahouse one name Dachshound Cafè, and I keep it in one of them XD (In the others I have I keep tons of beads and jewelry findings.. and shoes ^^')
Here some of my 1/6 girl with the box:

The girls with two of my favourite pieces of the set:

Zenobia with a 1/5 replica of a Fender Precision bass my friends gifted me before I got into the dolls hobby (and when I still played the bass guitar) I have the 3 missing keys somewhere but I cannot find them...

MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Trethowan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:37 pm

oooo... that Fender is wicked!

I love your girls' dresses. I'd wear the pink one myself. :-)
Trethowan

Postby Qrinta » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Mini Skeleton! The mini one doesn't have as much articulation but still a cutie.

Ah, so many fun miniatures. o.o
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters