Go to footer

Mini/Little Pullip Clothes?

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Mini/Little Pullip Clothes?

Postby Ulti » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Is it possible to change their clothes? If so, how? And are there any clothes that would fit them?
Ulti
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Mini/Little Pullip Clothes?

Postby richila » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:40 am

I changed the bodies to 11cm obitsu and I have seen some on Flickr changed to Picco Neemo and bigger obitsu.
ImageSebastian and Regan by Richila, on Flickr
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Shyla » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:58 am

Yes, you can change their clothes.

What fits? I have no idea. With some creative folding I managed to get mine into a dress from a 4 inch Sparkle Fun Girl dress(cheapo barbie type doll). But its huge on her.

ImageDSC03264 by Shyla Tullos, on Flickr
Pardon the clutter, she was helping with a project. ^.^; Aria is a mini Dal, Iena, on her original body.
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Ulti » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks! I really want to sew for mine, but I haven't found a chart with her measurements. And I'm wondering how I convert regular pullip sized patterns into her size.
Ulti
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Ulti wrote:Thanks! I really want to sew for mine, but I haven't found a chart with her measurements. And I'm wondering how I convert regular pullip sized patterns into her size.

Your best bet would be to start with patterns aimed at other tiny dolls - like puki, brownies, etc.. and modify those. Other options would be patterns designed for things like Barbie's little sister Kelly and Tommy, or from Japan there are Licca's little siblings as well. Going even further back in time there were dolls called Liddle Kiddles that were similarly tiny.

Also there were this mini brats things once - if you can find some of their clothing it may fit or be adaptable.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters