Go to footer

Size Help?

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Size Help?

Postby endlessnameless » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:08 pm

So I decided to order the wig before I order the doll. But now I am having trouble with the size. I am getting a fur wig but I can't figure out what size. It for a resinsoul yu and their head size is 11cm. The only sizes are 3-4 and 4-5 and I really unsure on which would fit on him. If anyone could help that be great!
Link to wig: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/67154459/tiny-bjd-faux-fur-wig-choice-of-4-fun?ref=shop_home_active_3
Thanks!
endlessnameless
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Size Help?

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:12 pm

I would probably go for 4-5. The wig sizes are the circumference of the head it will fit in inches, and 11cm = 4.33 inches, so a 3-4 will be too small (unless it's very stretchy). 4-5 might be slightly loose, but you can use various things to help it stay on.
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby endlessnameless » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:44 pm

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:I would probably go for 4-5. The wig sizes are the circumference of the head it will fit in inches, and 11cm = 4.33 inches, so a 3-4 will be too small (unless it's very stretchy). 4-5 might be slightly loose, but you can use various things to help it stay on.

Thanks very much! I guess I will go for the 4-5 :)
endlessnameless
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Wig sizes reflect the circumference of the opening in inches. So if your doll's head is 11cm in circumference that would equal slightly more than 4 inches. I would say go with the 4-5 wig because it is easier to take in a wig that's a bit loose than make one that is too small bigger.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters