Go to footer

Picco Neemo dolls?

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Picco Neemo dolls?

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:09 pm

I just ordered two Picco Neemo dolls. I got an M body for one of my Topper dawn dolls and an S doll for my liddle kiddle heads (thats super tiny, not kelly doll scale). I'm kind nervous though cuz i don't really know much about this scale so any pics, links and info would assuage my nerves.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Picco Neemo dolls?

Postby Faydreams » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00 am

I have a Picco Neemo D. She's small enough to share Kelly Doll clothes. From what I understand the body is the same except for the hands, forearms, calves, and feet between them and the other 14cm Piccos. I have heard of someone putting the Disney Mini Princess dolls on one with no problems, a perfect fit. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... SY300_.jpg These, as well as the Mattel Fairy Mermaid heads. These. https://timetoplay-img.s3.amazonaws.com ... 00_300.jpg

If your chosen head is somewhere near them then it should work. For a better idea of size wise here is a pic of my Picco Neemo with my Fairyland Puki. They can share dresses. Puki's dresses will be tops on Picco. She has a very slim body.

ImageHeather and Einin by faydreams, on Flickr
The pen is mightier than the sword.... Unless this is a sword fight.
Faydreams
Dolly Pardon

Postby MandyPandy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:21 pm

I just ordered one myself a few days ago! I don't know much about them either except that they're 1/12 scale. Mine is going to live in the dollhouse I'm building. <3
MandyPandy
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ugg333 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I love Picco Neemos! I have a bunch of them, on S,M and D, with Azone, Obitsu and little Dal heads. They are so tiny and delicate.
ugg333
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters