Go to footer

Coroporo Doll Coro- Kleine Elend

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Coroporo Doll Coro- Kleine Elend

Postby SpiralPrince » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:07 pm

So I got my Coroporo doll Coro (They're an Etsy shop making these adorable tiny little dolls. They're pretty cheap too, I think with shipping this little guy came out to $56 or so..) I haven't got his wig yet so he's wearing a hat and clothing I whipped up in about five minuets. I did his face up right after I got home from the post office and here he is.

He's 17 cm, with a size five wig. Since he came with eyes they didn't say what size they are but I would guess they're around 10 or 8 MM.

I've very proud of the bruise on his cheek. and it doesn't really show on these but I used gloss to paint a tear down his cheek.

I've gotten several comments already about how beaten up he is, and there is a reason for it. Kleine is the spirit of misery. (Kleine Elend is german for Small misery) So it would make perfect sense that he would look miserable. And I think I pulled it off.
Last edited by SpiralPrince on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiralPrince
Dolly Pardon

Re: Coroporo Doll Coro- Kliene Elend

Postby MandyPandy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:13 am

Such a sad little cutie.
MandyPandy
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby victoriavictrix » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 pm

I speak German. It's Kleine, not Kliene. Pronounced Kli-neh (the first syllable rhymes with "eye")
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SpiralPrince » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:09 am

victoriavictrix wrote:I speak German. It's Kleine, not Kliene. Pronounced Kli-neh (the first syllable rhymes with "eye")

Damn, I spelled it wrong. Sorry. X.X Thank you for the correction. It's been a while since my German classes. heh heh.
SpiralPrince
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters