Go to footer

AileenDoll Dragon Shy! (IMG Heavy)

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

AileenDoll Dragon Shy! (IMG Heavy)

Postby Qrinta » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:34 am

So my aunt and I got our Aileen Doll Dragons today! Shy is such a cutie! My aunt's is the one with the green butterfly eyes. Mine switched to regular blue eyes as I didn't care for how the 18mm eyes looked this time around.

Box!
Boxes that were inside the box!
The smaller boxes contain the little "dragon scales" Love the boxes. So cute.
Dragon Scales are little tiny dragons with a magnet so you can stick them on your dragon's head. XD

Here's Shy!

All packaged up to go back to my aunt. ^_^
Love the green butterfly eyes. So pretty.

I had a pair of 18mm butterfly eyes so I tried them out. I think what bothered me so much was the amount of white in the eye. That and I like to have a lot of contrast between the eyes and the dragon's coloring.
So we switched to these 16mm blue eyes I had originally bought for Seed but they weren't the color I thought I had ordered.
Shy seems a bit uncertain about my spider necklace.

My main comments on this dragon. I love love love the wings! They are beautiful. And the poseable ears are super cute as well thought it did make getting the eyes in a bit harder. We got the limited version which came with the eggshell pieces which just makes Shy that much more adorable.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: AileenDoll Dragon Shy! (IMG Heavy)

Postby VirgoVertigo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 pm

wow, she's gorgeous!! *0* her coloring is magnificent, just stunning. why did you choose those colors?
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Qrinta » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Aileen doll dragons are all a specific color depending on the sculpt and can be bought with or without makeup. Lapis is Blue, Seed is Green, Rot is Pink, Ashes is Gray, and Shy is Yellow. The eyes were just ones we happened to have lying around as they don't come with eyes.

Is that what you meant by the color choice?
Here's a link to the dragons. ^_^ http://www.aileendoll.com/products/Dragon/AEAA0000/
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby VirgoVertigo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Qrinta wrote:Aileen doll dragons are all a specific color depending on the sculpt and can be bought with or without makeup. Lapis is Blue, Seed is Green, Rot is Pink, Ashes is Gray, and Shy is Yellow. The eyes were just ones we happened to have lying around as they don't come with eyes.

Is that what you meant by the color choice?
Here's a link to the dragons. ^_^ http://www.aileendoll.com/products/Dragon/AEAA0000/

yeah! i mean like, what lead you to pick the yellow one? most people i know who want these little goobers gravitate towards the gray one ... i guess because it's like, mysterious looking. XD
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Qrinta » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:22 pm

That makes sense. I'm actually collecting all of them so when a limited comes out I grab it. I missed the limited release of Rot and Ashes so I just bought Ashes in October and my aunt is getting me Rot for Christmas. ^_^ It looks like they will be coming out with one more dragon too so I'm curious to see what color that one will be.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters