Go to footer

Aileen Doll Pocket Fairies

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Aileen Doll Pocket Fairies

Postby Qrinta » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 pm

So the pocket fairies arrived! My general reactions are that they are totally adorable but terrible posers. XD Very kicky, I didn't play with posing them too much as these girls are for my aunt. Mine hasn't shipped yet. I didn't try their little resin hats on but they do have magnets in their heads to hold on the resin hats. And they are too stinkin' cute despite their somewhat poor posing.

Also, I'm attempting to use flickr for these photos. Let me know if they're not showing up. ><

Standing! Barely. And I didn't let her stand for too long as I was worried she was going to flip over.
Her head was very loosely attached. The S-hook actually slipped through the hole in the head as I was figuring out how to take off the faceplate. Didn't realize it was a faceplate and not a headcap at first. >< I got it back in but there doesn't seem to be a "locked" position for it so I just twisted it sideways and hoped that would work for now. My aunt doesn't play with her dolls too much so it should be fine.
Fairy two and her accessories.
Two cuties all put together. Minus hats and wings. A little sad that the wings don't actually attach to the back. Especially since they don't have a torso joint. I had to prop them up against the box otherwise they would just fall over backwards. XD

I will try to get a proper size comparison when mine arrives but these girls are stated as being 12.5cm tall.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Aileen Doll Pocket Fairies

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Aaaww! They are so cute! The one in the yellow dress looks like she might be a little trouble-maker. Better watch out! XD
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:32 pm

More photos! My pocket fairy arrived today. I was super happy she came with a yellow dress as I'm not a huge fan of pink. XD So after playing with her a bit more I'd say the posing isn't too bad you just have to wiggle the joints around a bit before they finally decide to go where you want them. She can touch her face. I did manage to get her to stand somewhat steadily and she can sit upright.

Standing next to Figma

Q-Chan has a dollieh! ^__^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:22 pm

It seems my aunt decided I had to have a pair of pocket fairies so here is my Fairy of Petals. She's a sassy one.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 am

These cuties got a new home.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Amazonas » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 am

They are cute. I think the poor posing has to do with the size of the doll. I have a 11cm Dollzone Momo which also kick like karate kid.
Amazonas
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Eseme » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am

The flower faeries are adorable, and I love how one is all mischief and the other is sweetness. They have a great house!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters