Go to footer

Qs Bitty Bitsu

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Qs Bitty Bitsu

Postby Qrinta » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 am

I got some adorable 11cm Obitsu. A few from The JunkySpot sale I get to attempt putting decals on and a couple from Ebay that are Obitsu Fullsets? More pictures later. XD

Edit: More pics added. XD

Pico Dragon Size Compare

Last edited by Qrinta on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Qs Bitty Bitsu

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Cute!!
Putting decals on was like the hardest thing ever! For me, anyway. But I finally did and now I think they're great. :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Yeah, I have really unsteady hands so that makes me super nervous. Asenva's video just makes it look so easy I just know it won't go that smoothly. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Qrinta wrote:Yeah, I have really unsteady hands so that makes me super nervous. Asenva's video just makes it look so easy I just know it won't go that smoothly. XD

:lol: That's the video I watched and no, it was not as easy as she made it look. I had to do it 3 times before it stuck. I guess what they say is true: third times the charm!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 am

Wash the vinyl really well before using the decals! And that fullest is darling. You picked a great wig for you new girl too.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Eseme » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 am

I LOVE your fullset girl, so pretty, and that dress is wonderful.

I can't wait to see how your purple haired cat girl turns out! Bitty-Bitsus are so adorable.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters