Go to footer

Aileen Doll Terre "The Last Dragon" (Img Heavy)

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Aileen Doll Terre "The Last Dragon" (Img Heavy)

Postby Qrinta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm

The last of the "Hill of Sidh" Dragons from Aileen Doll arrived today! They split my order though so my aunt's isn't here yet. =/
Finally got my purple dragon! <3 I was super excited when I saw this one was going to be purple.

Looks like the box had a rough ride...

Meet "Terre" I haven't really thought of a name yet. And I need to get eyes for everyone now. ><

Crystal Wing. After seeing them in person I definitely like the regular wings better. And I don't want to mess with restringing to switch them out. XD

The whole family's here! I need a different shelf. Or a different arrangement as you can barely see the Pico dragons and other critters in the back. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Aileen Doll Terre "The Last Dragon" (Img Heavy)

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 pm

I think the purple one is my favorite. It's so cute with the little red horns. But yikes! That box!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:13 am

Purple is my favorite color so I was excited. Though personally I would like green crystal horns. XD I like purple and green together. I think I will find some green eyes for this one and see how they look.

It was pretty roughed up but the doll box inside is in perfect condition and they wrap them up very well so no dragons were harmed in the shipping. ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Qrinta wrote: no dragons were harmed in the shipping. ^_^

How often does that get said! :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters