Go to footer

Monster Family (new MH line)

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Monster Family (new MH line)

Postby quidam » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Has anyone else seen the new line from Monster High? I just ran into them at Walmart today, and, oh my, are they adorable! They are called Monster Family, and are the younger family members of the main line. They are about the size of a Kelly doll.

I picked up two of the three: Pawla Wolf and Ebbie Blue. There is also a Fangelica.
Pawla has big, fat wolf paws and a tail unlike her big sis. She can stand on her own if you tilt her a bit forward to compensate for the tail.
Ebbie is more of a mermaid than her sister. She stands very easily on her tail. She also has adorable fish scales painted up a bit of her belly.

Sorry, no pictures yet. Let me know if anyone wants owner pictures and I'll get some on.

Does anyone else have any of these girls yet? I hope they make more. I'm in love!
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Monster Family (new MH line)

Postby quidam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am

Not owner pictures, but here are web pictures of them.

They are even cuter in person!
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:10 am

I LOVE this idea, and I would love all three! Monster high is just such a fave of mine, I love all the colors.

And I think the little siblings are so cute (except Cleo's, this idea seems to work better with the less human monsters).

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm

I wanted to get Ebbie, but I'm not even sure she made it to Canada. I had to settle for Wingrid.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters