Go to footer

Molly the dollie

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Molly the dollie

Postby Tam I am » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:15 pm

I wrote this essay awhile back, and right now I don't have time to copy it in full, so I'll leave a link to my blog post.

https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/279831.html
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Molly the dollie

Postby Eseme » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:49 pm

I love tiny dolls, and it is wonderful that yours has been through so much with you, and has her own little world!

Thanks for sharing.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Awww. Thank you, Eseme! All my dolls actually live in this world, no matter their scale. Even the ones that don't have their own things will interact with each other. On the tiny side of things, for example. Over by where Molly's plotting world domination, her sister Dot (a tiny Patsy) is having a book club meeting with a paper doll, two tiny Transformers, and Sully the monster.

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby richila » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 pm

I loved reading about your Molly. Isn't it amazing how much comfort a tiny doll can bring us? I took my tiny doll, Richi, with me when I had knee surgery.
Here's my RichI, she's 2 inches tall. She is the reason I can do very tiny crochet; she demanded clothes. :D
ImagePretty as a picture! by Richila, on Flickr
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Awwwww! Yes. They can ride around in the pocket, or fit in the hand. And ninja comfort. It's nice to hear of another tiny who helped out with surgery.

Wow. Richl is even smaller than Molly! I can also tiny crochet, but Molly's hollow plastic, so it can seem like the crochet clothes are heavier than her. She's still wearing a little crochet cloak right now, over her Only Hearts Club little sister dress.

What make of doll is Richl?

Tam I am

Postby richila » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Tam I am wrote:Awwwww! Yes. They can ride around in the pocket, or fit in the hand. And ninja comfort. It's nice to hear of another tiny who helped out with surgery.

Wow. Richl is even smaller than Molly! I can also tiny crochet, but Molly's hollow plastic, so it can seem like the crochet clothes are heavier than her. She's still wearing a little crochet cloak right now, over her Only Hearts Club little sister dress.

What make of doll is Richl?

Richi is a Dream high Studio Micro Piko in Tan. https://www.dreamhighstudio.com/ I don't think anyone has as much fun making dolls as Donny Harijanto.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Waahhhhh! Some of those are so adorably weird. Especially the coloured fairies.

There are a lot of non-human dolls at my house, and only a few are plushies. I've been planning a post about Molly's sister Teal, who is a doll that I made.

Tam I am

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters