Go to footer

LUTS Tiny Delf Updated: Tiny Delf Kai

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

LUTS Tiny Delf Updated: Tiny Delf Kai

Postby Qrinta » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:20 pm

Impulse buying is dangerous... So my first non-centaur Tiny Delf has arrived! This is the Tiny Delf Fairy of Flower w/ Heidi Elf sculpt. I'll get more pictures once I get her head magnets glued back in. XD The the main problem I have with my dolls seems to be the magnets falling out.

Photos!

All dressed up. Not sure if this is her final wig. It is cute and kinda makes me think of Crysta from FernGully. XD

Sleepy Fairy

And the newest tiny arrival is... Tiny Delf Kai. I sort of forgot about this purchase... >_> The blue wig from MoC looks better on him than it did on my mermaid but it's not a great fit. Will probably need to go wig shopping at some point. LUTs likes to send me blue-eyed dolls it seems.
Last edited by Qrinta on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: LUTS Tiny Delf Fairy of Flowers

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 pm

I looked her up on Luts, very pretty! They do very good dolls.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: LUTS Tiny Delf Fairy of Flowers

Postby Qrinta » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:17 pm

She is! Though a little more wobbly than the centaurs having only two legs. XD
I'm not sure about the wings though. It appears she may have magnets in her back that they should attach to but they don't stick. She also came with two loose magnets which could be used to attach them if her dress wasn't a halter top. I may need to do some research. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters