Go to footer

Dollzone Lumu

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Dollzone Lumu

Postby Qrinta » Thu May 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Someone had asked me to do a review of these cuties so here it is. Dollzone Lumu was an event doll from August 2018.
SIZE
height(including head): 14cm
height(without head): 11.5cm
head size: 8.3cm
Neck size: 2.5cm
Shoulder width: 1.6cm
Arm length: 10cm
Chest size: 5cm
Waist size: 4.5cm
Leg length: 8.2cm
Wig Size: 3"-4" (This is the size on the packaging personally I think even these are too big)
Eye Size: 6mm?? (I'm not totally sure what the size is but they're tiny and still very difficult to get in)

General Reaction. Lumu is super cute but definitely more of a display piece as she's only jointed at the neck, torso, shoulders, legs and knees. She will not stand on her own as she's got ballerina feet and spindly little legs.
I got the fullset versions so they came with random eyes (6mm? maybe?) a wig (size 3"-4" based on the packaging) and some string/ribbon for tendrils/clothes. The wigs are a bit too big for the dolls heads and are made of a very fine saran wrap like material? Not sure how to describe it but it is almost metallic shiny and plastic feeling.

Also sparkles. Glitter Sparkles everywhere.

Owner Photos

Wig
"Tendrils/Clothes"
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters