Go to footer

Kabuki Puki Sugar Star (13Doll recovery)

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Kabuki Puki Sugar Star (13Doll recovery)

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm

originally posted by zirconmermaid » Fri May 16, 2008 12:22 am

I finally have my darling little Puki! I had her name all picked out, and had ever been referring to her by it. She arrived, surveyed her new domain and clothing, smiled, and let me believe for a little while that I was actually in control of her. I popped one of Nanoka's wigs on her, until I could get her one of her own that is. She declared she really liked it and it was hers now! Then she went to her first doll meet. It was at the doll meet that she informed me and everyone else that she was Kabuki "Buki" Puki. Not Twinkle. I wanted to post her, and realized that she also likes to tease. I didn't have pictures of her! There were pictures of the other puki that visited, but she avoided the camera herself! Finally today managed to get a picture of her. Here she is, in her debut, Buki Puki!

It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: Kabuki Puki Sugar Star (13Doll recovery)

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 am

What a character! sometimes they will just decide to derail all your plans!
leopardessmoon

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters