Go to footer

I'm so screwed - new Soom

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: I'm so screwed - new Soom

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

You are sooooo mean! Tempting me that way! LOL!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:VV - did you see the tutorial on DoA for installing those wings? Except for the not so great job of using the apoxy (why dont' people sand it properly?) it was well done.

Was it the one installing the wings from the tinies onto the back of a tiny? If so, yes. The SD sized wings are built a bit different; the--I'll call it "shoulder joint" because that is what it is on the Soom--the shoulder joint actually has a hollow rod coming out of the ball that fits into the Soom's shoulder. I assume this is to take the weight, because these are heavy suckers. So instead of making a divot in the back, I need to drill a dime sized hole and make a divot in the back.

On the other hand, if I do it...wow, it is going to look amazing.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Resu » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:
Kirahfaye wrote:Personally, I have yet to find a neko doll that I like as much as the Fairyland pukishas and the pukipuki price is very tempting. I wish Junky Spot was a dealer for them . . . but then I'm be in real trouble because I want several of their dollies! LOL

Well, since I have decided not to get this SOOM kittieh and I have not one but TWO pukisha faceplates needing bodies there is a chance that in July (when my car is paid off) I may do an order from Fairyland and I will probably inquire as to anyone else wanting to purchase something in the line of puki's from them :)

I'd be all for that if it's in July. =D
I'll need someone to split a NS puki Piki with me, though. Since all I want is it's face-plate. XD
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Resu wrote:
Greyhaunt wrote:
Kirahfaye wrote:Personally, I have yet to find a neko doll that I like as much as the Fairyland pukishas and the pukipuki price is very tempting. I wish Junky Spot was a dealer for them . . . but then I'm be in real trouble because I want several of their dollies! LOL

Well, since I have decided not to get this SOOM kittieh and I have not one but TWO pukisha faceplates needing bodies there is a chance that in July (when my car is paid off) I may do an order from Fairyland and I will probably inquire as to anyone else wanting to purchase something in the line of puki's from them :)

I'd be all for that if it's in July. =D
I'll need someone to split a NS puki Piki with me, though. Since all I want is it's face-plate. XD

Well since all I want is the body/back of head then I think you and I have a deal! NS is exactly what I need for a body!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby AmberRose » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm

speaking of puki what other tiny bodies match puki ns?
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Resu » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:
Well since all I want is the body/back of head then I think you and I have a deal! NS is exactly what I need for a body!

How convenient! :lol:
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Ahahahaha, Soom's dolls are Pussies. *cough*

VV, I would only attach the wings to the doll if the outfits she'll wear can accomodate them. *shudders about remembering dressing winged dolls*

Oh Chrom legs, how Nobu pines for you.
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby victoriavictrix » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

She's an angel. My angels are notoriously body-unconscious, so something fundamentally backless is not going to bother her.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters