Go to footer

Kijin being adorable!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Kijin being adorable!

Postby kiki-chan78 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 pm

The boys are slowly being released from the travel bag after my last trip. But, over the break Kijin got *some* of his robes made... there's still a good chunk more work that needs to be done on them. Currently there are something along the lines of three layers on the little imp. *sigh*

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Kijin being adorable!

Postby maywong » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Awww so cute.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 am

He is adorable!!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

So Totally Adorable! What Dollie Is he? from what Company? =0 I especially Love his eyes!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

So Totally Adorable! What Dollie Is he? from what Company? =0 I especially Love his eyes!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby kiki-chan78 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks guys! *pets he cute widdle babieh* ^___^

Kijin is one of the DZ Leos from two years back. Not the most posable of dolls.... actually, his mobility sucks. The only advantage I can see to the joint they tossed into his middle is that it makes him a little easier to string. In case any one is wondering, the body that the Leos and Lunas have is the pet-doll body. He's also the only one of my boys that I didn't face-up myself. Kijin's face-up was done by my roommate, Allison. Now if only I could get her to start taking commissions. ¬.¬;;;

Gah... at some point I want to get another set of hands for him. As it is, he can either punch a person, or pick his nose. >.<

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby JenniesDolls » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 am

He is so cute. Just love em. His robes are coming along nicely.
JenniesDolls

Postby leopardessmoon » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm

he is so cute! it is amazing how different the Leo's can look with different faceups!
leopardessmoon

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters