Go to footer

A Duck in a Cage

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

A Duck in a Cage

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

These pictures came out intense!!! I was hoping for cute or sad, but she apparently wanted to look bad ass...

My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: A Duck in a Cage

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 pm

My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

How did your Camera manage to focus past the Bars?! =0 these are wonderful~! I couldn't get focus like that if my life depended on it!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Valli » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:41 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! She's awwwdorable. My favourites are the ones looking down on her with her wig on... the first one is the best. Excellent!
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby maywong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 am

Great pixs. She is too cute.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 am

x0xPeachyx0x wrote:How did your Camera manage to focus past the Bars?! =0 these are wonderful~! I couldn't get focus like that if my life depended on it!

What kind of camera and settings are you using? A real camera or a phone? I just did similar pictures with the baby goats in their pens and used the auto focus most of the time. For something close up try the macro setting. One girl at the doll meet even used the face recognition feature. Half of it could be the lights and "studio" parts you don't see.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks everyone!!! I'm super proud of these pics. None of them came out blurry!! Woo!

I used macro. And had to watch what showed up on the screen, to make sure it focused on her and not the cage.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 am

cool! she does look badassed! I love the last photo alot!
leopardessmoon

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters