Go to footer

Piglets - Bubu by CCC

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Piglets - Bubu by CCC

Postby Valli » Wed May 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Hamish and Parma McTrotter are happy to show off their twins.

Parma: "Hamish, I think we should introduce our darlings."
Hamish: "Yes, but you go first, my sweetness."

"This is are precious Pancetta. She is very fragile and caused us some worry, but we know with love and care she will soon have more colour in her cheeks." *kiss* "Won't you my precious girl?"

"Ahhh yes, she will, dear Parma... and this is our strong boy, Serrano." *snork... snuffle*

Parma: "We are delighted to share our darling twins with the big wide world."
Hamish: "Indeed we are. My beloved Parma and I hope to speak more when Pancetta is at full strength."

~fin~
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Piglets - Bubu by CCC

Postby Dark Angel » Wed May 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Congrats!! And I'm sure Pancetta will be just fine! All she needs is a little extra TLC.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Congrats. I guess these are the piggies that stayed home. :lol: Very cute.
Last edited by maywong on Wed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

awww....supercuteness!
leopardessmoon

Postby Valli » Thu May 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks Dark Angel. Poor little Pancetta arrived a bit worse for wear and we all thought she'd have to go back to hospital... our trotters were all a twitter with worry, but she seems to be settling in now, though a little pale and wan at the moment. I'm sure she will soon be well. We all love the little darling. Of course Serrano made his presence known instantly with lots of snuffles and snorks, but I'm glad to say he didn't squeal much. He's a noisy boy! See him looking at the camera? Where as little Pancetta mainly looks at mummy. Awww... I think she's a bit shy. *ggg*

Thanks Maywong... they did indeed stay home. There was much to do while we waited. Hamish paced the floor and wore out the carpet. Parma was a tower of strength and such a good mummy. She makes me proud. *grin*

They are absolutely, leopardessmoon! I just love them all.

I would have loved Julia and Ian the tiny piglets produced by Elfdoll, but they were out of my reach. These two were difficult as it was. Oh my what a labour we've had, but joy is here at last with their arrival. It was a long labour.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby britbrat18 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 pm

So cute!! They are such a beautiful little family. I hope Pancetta, gets into tip-top shape soon!! Congrats!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters