Go to footer

My lil girls Jasmin is home ,,,>^..^<,,,

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

My lil girls Jasmin is home ,,,>^..^<,,,

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm

My youngest daughter took all her christmas money from relatives and wanted to spend it on a felix brownie.

my daughters decision making process(lol)
After spending a couple weeks looking on the site at head sculpts and what she could afford with the money she had and playing with my frances and her sister's paria she decided on a Jasmin (nene) she liked the big eyes, and thought she looked happy she also liked the shorter wig on my frances but wanted a girl like her sister, she wanted a fairy but after looking at frances and paria and the ones on the site decided she would go without the ears and go for a nene as she just liked the face the most, and then after looking at the nene's available with short hair decided on jasmin as she liked the lil dress she had on better then the others. and jasmin nene was ordered.

Earlier this week we got notice she would be mailed wed. she is so looking forward to getting her next week.

*UPDATE- Jasmin has made it to our usa address and will be here soon she is thrilled ^^
*UPDATE- Jasmin is now home. ^^
*Update- Jasmin has received her replacement wig omg she is insanely cute i will post a picture my oldest daughter took of her lil sisters jasmin later tonight.

she is looking forward to her freddie having a lil fairy friend of her own to play with as freddie (her pink bbb junkyspot elfkin) likes playing with my frances already and lauren ( my light tan bbb junkyspot lucky).
Last edited by AmberRose on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My lil girls Jasmin is on her way home ,,,>^..^,,,

Postby PR Gerry » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh that's such great news...wow, being so worried she wouldn't get her.
Looking forward to the pics, she must be thrilled!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PR Gerry
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby britbrat18 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Aww, I'm glad she's going to get her, I remember reading about the troubles the company was having. Is this going to be her second doll? Looking forward to pics here too, brownies are so adorable.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 am

I'm delighted to hear she's here. She's such a lucky girl. The brownies are darlings. I have a Brownie Flickr group if you'd like to join.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/felixdollbrownies/ The more the merrier.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby AmberRose » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 am

britbrat18 - yes this will be her second bjd
(freddie, bbb pink elfkin) was #1

We are currently awaiting the notice from our mailer that she is ready for pickup ^^

her 3rd doll will be "Cherry" (her lilac rs yu girl)

Valli - i will have to give that a look ^^
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby maywong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

Please post lots of pixs. when you get her.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby AmberRose » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 pm

I plan on it, i am certain my daughter will have her posed galore her sister is impressed she can make most dolls stand with ease and loves posing them ;)
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Well Jasmin is now home!

My daughter was so excited she rode with us to pick her up and opened her up in the taxi on the way home.
The wig was not a felix wig but a gilib wig in the same style but annoyingly has to be taped down instead of being held down on its own. as one of the reasons she wanted jasmin was the shorter hair that would stay on like frances and this one does not really fit correctly. but everything else was cool she came in a hello kitty pencil box, just her, the dress, and the gilib wig. face-up was fine as soon as we got home i msc'd her face for my daughter reassembled her and she has been playing with her ever since she is currently too bust playing with jasmin and her "Boyfriend" (my frances) and her friend (her older sisters paria) they are watching jasmins "big screen tv "that only plays the hello kitty show...(the pencil box)
and playing with mine and her sisters rement/-1/12 minature food & drink, jasmin is also claiming the tiny bedroom set i had i let her have i need to make the matress, and bedding for the bed but for now she has a temp matress and borowwed a blanket from frances. i gave her an extra pair of white kelly doll sneakers for jasmin to match her dress. she has been busy with her for over 3 hours now ;)
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My lil girls Jasmin is home ,,,>^..^<,,,

Postby AmberRose » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm

My daughter received a replacement wig as a gilib wig was received instead of a felix wig with her jasmin, which turned out to be a mistake. Her new hair is in and she is one of the cutest brownies i have seen.
And here is jasmin!

AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My lil girls Jasmin is home ,,,>^..^<,,,

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Aaaww!! She is so cute
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters