Go to footer

I see Goaty Feets!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

I see Goaty Feets!

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 pm

So a few weeks back I bought Kirahfaye's CH Ai Ange Sunny hoping it would work as a 6yr old kid for an SD. After getting her it was pretty clear she looked more like a toddler next to him, so that left me a choice: repurpose her or sell her. I didn't quite have the heart to rehome her so quickly without a chance, but until I spotted a bargain set of Peapod Goat Hooves for Yo-SD I was unsure as to what would happen with her. Got the feet the other day and all I can say is - when in doubt ADD GOAT FEET!!!!

Meet Liidia (leee dia) who is either the little sister or daughter of my Angelheim Luka the Pan :)

As you can see, Liidia is a bit of a tomboy - she absolutely refused to wear any of the dresses I put on her :(

Nekomimi appear to have a special attraction for small children :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: I see Goaty Feets!

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Aaaww! She's cute. Will you faceup her yourself?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 am

Oh, oh, oh!! She's adorable with the goat feet! I love the centaur look . . . you are making it so hard to sell my Arden now!! And yes! Pics when the faceup is done is required!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby maywong » Fri May 28, 2010 7:54 am

Very cute. I would like to see her with her face done.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri May 28, 2010 9:07 am

Oh I'll definitely be doing a faceup on her - just not any time soon as I have a lineup of impatient dolls and they get nasty when someone takes cuts LOL. I'm super pleased with how she looks - and almost everyone at the office was oooing and ahhhhing about her. Except for our HR chick who thinks my dolls look freakish and actually backs away from them like she'll develop cooties or something. She makes me LOL.

I tell ya Kirah - goat feet make a world of difference!
Greyhaunt

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri May 28, 2010 9:41 am

Greyhaunt wrote:I tell ya Kirah - goat feet make a world of difference!

Yeah , , , I blame you, GreyHaunt! I'm considering withdrawing Arden (the Hani) so I can find goat feet for her! I'm giving myself a week (while on vacation) to decide . . . *shakes fist at GreyHaunt and babbles incoherently* :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 am

Kirahfaye wrote:
Greyhaunt wrote:I tell ya Kirah - goat feet make a world of difference!

Yeah , , , I blame you, GreyHaunt! I'm considering withdrawing Arden (the Hani) so I can find goat feet for her! I'm giving myself a week (while on vacation) to decide . . . *shakes fist at GreyHaunt and babbles incoherently* :lol:

I feel no shame or guilt - I love being an enabler! LOL

Go with the Peapod set - it's cheaper than what people sell the sets from the soom dolls for and, well, I've proven they fit hahahahahaha And I'll be happy to explain how to do the stringing too.
Greyhaunt

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri May 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Good to know - thanks . . . I think . . . LOL! I was wondering about DaisyDays feet also, but I couldn't find a thread for them in the Marketplace.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri May 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Good to know - thanks . . . I think . . . LOL! I was wondering about DaisyDays feet also, but I couldn't find a thread for them in the Marketplace.

As far as I know Daisydays only makes hers for Puki and Littlefee, and I don't know how these CH are next to a Littlefee since I don't have one :( She usually only has some up once in a while. right now I think her thread is titled Centaur or something like that - she renames it depending on what she's selling LOL. Search by her name and you'll have more luck.
Greyhaunt

Postby AmberRose » Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm

my oldest daughter likes to hybrid with hooves too,
she currently has a lady saiyuki/soom hybrid she is working on the feet are already modded and on her girl.
her faceup is wiped and preparing for a new one when her order wig arrives and then she is painting her hooves too.

she is also in the process of hooving a aod yo-sd with soom parts too.
her aod is a littlefee/aod girl atm soon to be a littlefee/aod/soom hybrid lol
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters