Go to footer

I see Goaty Feets!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: I see Goaty Feets!

Postby Sixoclock » Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 am

TOOOOOO cute!!
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Goaty Feets are awesome!! I didn't know about Peapod, where do you find them?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat May 29, 2010 1:27 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Goaty Feets are awesome!! I didn't know about Peapod, where do you find them?

You can find them on Ebay! $99 for a set that includes the goat legs, horns and the knee part :) I first learned about them on DoA - somewhere there is a link to the website for Peapod and i think there is also a dealer who carries them. I got absolutely lucky on finding that pair in the DoA marketplace - I still can't believe that no one snapped them up before I bought them! They are less expensive than buying a set of Soom parts, that's for sure! I was actually contemplating the Soom legs when I found these and i absolutely do NOT regret buying them!

too bad that I think BBB 1/6s have legs that are too skinny - but I may do a bit of experimenting just to see :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby leopardessmoon » Sun May 30, 2010 9:23 pm

SOO CUTE! I love little hooved dollies!
*entering enabler mode* http://www.peapoddoll.com/ they have unicorn sets too...and mermaid tails...and, and...I need more moneys. */enable*
not that it matters anyway. my little one that needs hooves is a BBB. so I will have to sculpt my own anyway
leopardessmoon

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 am

Fortunately I am out of town, because one of my local meet-up friends has 2 sets of DaisyDays hooves for sale . . . I'm hoping she'll have them for the next meeting, thou. :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 am

GH, what skin tone did you get? I'm guessing normal . . . I have the option of "new skin" or white on the DaisyDays hooves I've been offered. I'm not sure if new skin is the same as normal though - I need to ask the lady offering them for sale.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 am

Kirahfaye wrote:GH, what skin tone did you get? I'm guessing normal . . . I have the option of "new skin" or white on the DaisyDays hooves I've been offered. I'm not sure if new skin is the same as normal though - I need to ask the lady offering them for sale.

I'm guessing that mine are normal skin because they are a slight bit darker in color than the doll is. That' doesn't bother me though because it doesn't really look unnatural with the painting :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Both of the hoof sets I am considering are DaisyDays in white skin, but one is blushed to match FL normal skin which is darker than CH NS (if my multihead is any indication). The other is blushed blue to match a WS which is too light . . . I think I'd rather go with the darker, as well. It's done in a more natural rust brown.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters