Go to footer

Jun Planning Ai Dolls

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Jun Planning Ai Dolls

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:13 am

Borrower/Veronica's house update.

And a quick pic of her standing in that dress of hers:

~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri May 09, 2014 6:44 am

I'm feeling a bit disappointed right now. I told my husband early this week that I wanted a specific Ai for my Mother's Day gift and he made a face (I don't think he realized that) and didn't say a thing other than it was small. The doll I showed him is still on Ebay.... so, yeah. Not hopeful here. :(
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri May 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I'm feeling a bit disappointed right now. I told my husband early this week that I wanted a specific Ai for my Mother's Day gift and he made a face (I don't think he realized that) and didn't say a thing other than it was small. The doll I showed him is still on Ebay.... so, yeah. Not hopeful here. :(

Sad Panda! Which one did you want?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat May 10, 2014 8:14 am

zirconmermaid wrote:Sad Panda! Which one did you want?

I told my husband last night that if he hadn't already gotten the doll I was ordering her because it looked like it's the seller's last one available and I haven't seen her anywhere before. He said to go ahead and to replace the money from my PP account next week. :D So later this week I'll have this lovely little Strawberry Candle!

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Aurinel » Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 am

I've got Vinca, now renamed Vivien. Here she is in a dress I made from felt:

I think she's not the greatest poser and I'm not sure if she will be a keeper.
Aurinel
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Naturally, after I bought an Ai off Ebay, my local Tuesday Morning has THREE.... Fortunately, I still prefer the one I bought, but I easily could have gotten any of the three at the store and not been disappointed.

I kinda sorta pushed the three boxes back behind some other toys in case anyone here might want me to try to snag any of them. I can't pay for them outright myself, but I could call the store and ask them to hold the doll(s) for me to pick up providing I get paid in full before I go buy any. One is a Kangaroo Paw (so cute!), one is Azalea and one is Phlox. The total would be $39.00 (the doll plus tax plus shipping), so I don't know if anyone would be interested enough. I thought I'd put it out there for consideration, though.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby kenaiqueen » Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Kirahfaye wrote: I can't pay for them outright myself, but I could call the store and ask them to hold the doll(s) for me to pick up providing I get paid in full before I go buy any. One is a Kangaroo Paw (so cute!), one is Azalea and one is Phlox. The total would be $39.00 (the doll plus tax plus shipping), so I don't know if anyone would be interested enough. I thought I'd put it out there for consideration, though.

I'd be interested in Kangaroo Paw, but I don't get paid til this Friday. Would they hold it that long?
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:I'd be interested in Kangaroo Paw, but I don't get paid til this Friday. Would they hold it that long?

I kind of doubt it. I'm just not in a financial position to be able to get it myself first right now or I would. The best I could probably do is see if it's there Thursday and ask if they'd hold it for a day.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon May 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Here is my Strawberry Candle. I'm thinking of calling her Madeline, but that's not set in stone yet. I've already changed out her eyes and restyled her hair since this photo. What size eye fits better - 8mm or 10mm?

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Tealove » Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

^ oh my! She is so cute. I love her intense color and her little puppet.

After seeing all these kiddos, I couldn't help but surf Amazon for my own. I settled on Matricaria because of her smile but then waffled some more and decided I didn't need her. Wouldn't you know it, there she was the very next day at Tuesday morning. A month later, I bought her a friend. They're such funny characters!

Tealove
Dolly Pardon

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters