Go to footer

Jun Planning Ai Dolls

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Jun Planning Ai Dolls

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed May 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:
kenaiqueen wrote:I'd be interested in Kangaroo Paw, but I don't get paid til this Friday. Would they hold it that long?

I kind of doubt it. I'm just not in a financial position to be able to get it myself first right now or I would. The best I could probably do is see if it's there Thursday and ask if they'd hold it for a day.

Sorry I've been AWOL...down with an awful virus. Taking this to PM like I should have in the first place LOL!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby AmberRose » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 am

Well since my birthday I am now up to black berry, black baccara, and now gloxinia.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:00 pm

AmberRose wrote:Well since my birthday I am now up to black berry, black baccara, and now gloxinia.

I have Nerine, Azalia & now Kangaroo Paw. I think Black Baccara is adorable, but she's just gotten too expensive for me. I think I'll be stopping at 3.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby AmberRose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:15 pm

I leep looking at my 3 girls and am thinking if I did get them a future friend who would it be thinking there color pallet is rather limited currently most would look outta place in their little goth looking club they have going. So I think if I did break down in the future I would be looking towards. Denphalae would most likely be my next choice but the following would also match and fit in color wise.
Petunia
Beloperone
Almond
Moss Rose
Caladium
Red Poppy
Tyme
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:26 am

I was at Tuesday Morning yesterday and it seems I tripped an bought another AI - Leucocoryne. I saw her pic a couple of pages back. She's the cutie in the elfenwear. My first AI finally decided to tell me her name a month or so ago. Bug, she calls herself.

Also my Tuesday Morning had several Little Pullips for $9.99 each.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:08 am

Leucocoryne's such a cutie, I love mine.

Speaking of, her house is finally complete! ...Ish! I finally found a good and CHEAP (for me at least) table and chair set for her!

It's Fairy Garden furniture, I got it at my local nursery for ten bucks! I LOVE IT. I want to get more! They had a little bed frame too that I'd love to get... But I'm also partial to her matchbox bed I've made her.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Trethowan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 pm

I haven't looked into these little guys in a long time. The prices really have gone up, haven't they. Seems like I paid only $25 for mine? I don't remember, but it wasn't as high as they are now. Too bad. I really liked the prices.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:36 pm

I paid around $35 for mine, I am still seeing them on ebay for that but you have to check the shipping.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Trethowan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:I paid around $35 for mine, I am still seeing them on ebay for that but you have to check the shipping.

Ebay shipping can be a sneaky surprise if one isn't careful. Late night hasty shopping has gotten me in the past. Oops.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Well I happened to finally be in a Tuesday Morning in Austin Texas and there were some there for $29.99. I caved. They really are adorable.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters