Go to footer

Rukh, Clover's evil twin (Jun Planning Ai Gloxinia)

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Rukh, Clover's evil twin (Jun Planning Ai Gloxinia)

Postby AmberRose » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 am

I think gloxinia and black berry have 2 of the more detailed face-ups when I bought black baccarat for blackberry's buddy I almost bought gloxinia but black baccara was the first ai I wanted and she is lovely in person perhaps one day I will buy the other 2 I liked but right now I am waiting for my resin tiny so no more dolls for a bit I don't like spending money and it took me a month to place the order for the tiny (to convince myself to do it) and even then I put it on layaway just to stretch it out for no reason other then I could that's just sad too. lol
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 am

I probably won't get another Ai... I have to find shoes for the one I got, and find a replacement wig for the doll whose wig she stole, cause the red one that she came with doesn't look good on anyone...
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby AmberRose » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 am

Ah the ones I have , have nice hair but I might change black berry's hair out one day but her wig is more easily used on another doll as it's just a black bobbed style, the red wig on gloxinia I figured I would if I buy her change it out for a red bubbles or another style Monique wig as I am not a big pigtails fan either .have you considered restyling the wig with hot water etc I know I have seen other owners pics that have her hair down?
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 am

AmberRose wrote:Ah the ones I have , have nice hair but I might change black berry's hair out one day but her wig is more easily used on another doll as it's just a black bobbed style, the red wig on gloxinia I figured I would if I buy her change it out for a red bubbles or another style Monique wig as I am not a big pigtails fan either .have you considered restyling the wig with hot water etc I know I have seen other owners pics that have her hair down?

It's an odd length, and the color doesn't work for any of the tinies I currently have.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby AmberRose » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

ahh well that makes sense then
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters