Go to footer

Help me pick a petdoll?

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Help me pick a petdoll?

Postby Nunubit » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Aileendoll is the company that made Hujoo's original pet dolls. They have a couple foxes, though because they are resin, they are pricier than the Fallindoll Yosd.

http://aileendoll.com/product/%EC%A7%80 ... y_group=+1
Nunubit
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Calivano » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm

How about a hujoo wawa?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles..."

-11th Doctor
Calivano

Postby VirgoVertigo » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Nunubit wrote:Aileendoll is the company that made Hujoo's original pet dolls. They have a couple foxes, though because they are resin, they are pricier than the Fallindoll Yosd.

http://aileendoll.com/product/%EC%A7%80 ... y_group=+1

i like them! i think she would like the dragons the most, they're very unique. i'll look into them, the foxes are super adorable too. thanks a bunch!
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo

Postby VirgoVertigo » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Calivano wrote:How about a hujoo wawa?

although Wawas are very cute, something tells me she might not take to the size ratio of eyes to head. additionally, i don't entirely know where to get one, the Hujoo website is sold out of all 3 types of Wawas. UnU which sucks, i'd like one for myself ...

VirgoVertigo

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 pm

I love my Hujoo Freya and I think those nano-rabi dolls are pretty cute. If you don't have a budget, I'd recommend an Elfdoll Catsy or Doll Factory Dalsoo. I had a Catsy and I'm still so mad at myself for having to sell her because I loved her so much. I bought a custom-dyed Dalsoo from my friend and I love her to death! The Dalsoo is a ferret, which is a little out of the ordinary for anthro dolls. Puki Puki dolls are also totally cute, and they have the Pukisha which is kinda sort of an anthro. The nice thing about the Dalsoo and Puki Puki dolls is that they can wear Kelly (Barbie's little sister) clothes and you can find them for reasonably cheap on eBay or just do what I do and buy the Kelly doll for the outfit in the store for $5-$7 a pop.

Edit: I almost forgot about Dearmine. They're adorable! http://denverdoll.com/dearmine.php
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady

Postby VirgoVertigo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:49 am

CrazyYoungCatLady wrote:I love my Hujoo Freya and I think those nano-rabi dolls are pretty cute. If you don't have a budget, I'd recommend an Elfdoll Catsy or Doll Factory Dalsoo. I had a Catsy and I'm still so mad at myself for having to sell her because I loved her so much. I bought a custom-dyed Dalsoo from my friend and I love her to death! The Dalsoo is a ferret, which is a little out of the ordinary for anthro dolls. Puki Puki dolls are also totally cute, and they have the Pukisha which is kinda sort of an anthro. The nice thing about the Dalsoo and Puki Puki dolls is that they can wear Kelly (Barbie's little sister) clothes and you can find them for reasonably cheap on eBay or just do what I do and buy the Kelly doll for the outfit in the store for $5-$7 a pop.

Edit: I almost forgot about Dearmine. They're adorable! http://denverdoll.com/dearmine.php

these are all PERFECT! :o my problem arises with the budget ... qhen i say i'm on a budget, i mean ABS doll, used Pullip, set of doll clothes budget. i really really hope i can find a way to pick up that Dalsoo for her though, it's absolutely the most precious thing! i'll have to start saving right away, hopefully i can find some odd jobs to do before the Summer ... it's a bugger that her surgery is so early in the Summer, i won't have gotten my first paycheck yet.
those Dearmine dolls are the best ones, i think, but they're so far out of my budget i can only pray :lol: the Catsy girl is absolutely gorgeous, she looks just like her cat.
do you know if Kelly clothes fit Nano Freyas? also, what do you do with the Kelly doll after you buy it and get rid of the clothes? sell them? gie them to Goodwill? i can buy huge lots of Kelly Clothes off of Ebay for cheap, but it would suck if they didn't fit.

VirgoVertigo

Postby VirgoVertigo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:17 am

i have another question: it's kind of a risk, but i'm considering piecing together a tiny Obitsu for her if prices get to be too much of a concern. she really does love animals to bits though, she really does-- where could i buy some nekomimi for an 11cm Obitsu head?

VirgoVertigo

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:26 am

I'm not sure if Kelly clothes will fit the nano Freya. My Dalsoo is a bit short of 5 inches and a little chunky and they still fit. I'm not sure what to do with the naked dolls yet lol. Maybe list them on eBay for cheap or attempt repaints. I have the original Freya and she can wear Skipper clothes but they're a little harder to find. Some Barbie clothes will fit her, but most I have to pin in the back.
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady

Postby VirgoVertigo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:43 pm

CrazyYoungCatLady wrote:I'm not sure if Kelly clothes will fit the nano Freya. My Dalsoo is a bit short of 5 inches and a little chunky and they still fit. I'm not sure what to do with the naked dolls yet lol. Maybe list them on eBay for cheap or attempt repaints. I have the original Freya and she can wear Skipper clothes but they're a little harder to find. Some Barbie clothes will fit her, but most I have to pin in the back.

it's so annoying how nothing will fit the Nano Freya except clothes made for it! X( so picky, so picky ...
i DO have a lot of leftover brown fabric from when i decided i was gonna learn how to sew but didn't, maybe i can try to toss together a little dress for her. sewing tiny clothes doesn't sound easy at all though ... ^^;

VirgoVertigo

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Kelly clothes do fit the Nano Freya - Mine is actually wearing some right now!

It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters