Go to footer

Sachiko the Hujoo Albu! Warning Image Heavy!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Sachiko the Hujoo Albu! Warning Image Heavy!

Postby Vetinari » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Wow! You've done a spectacular job on her! And pastels???? O.o Wow that must have taken a lot of patience! Awe at pastel skills!

And you've somehow managed to make that sculpt look even more adorable (Which I didn't think was possible!) she's absolutely lovely
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby SnowFang » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 am

Vetinari wrote:Wow! You've done a spectacular job on her! And pastels???? O.o Wow that must have taken a lot of patience! Awe at pastel skills!

And you've somehow managed to make that sculpt look even more adorable (Which I didn't think was possible!) she's absolutely lovely

Thank you~~ and yesh~~ totally and fully in pastel~ i have tried other types before.. acrylic .. water colour.. water colour pencil etc.. but i find them slightly harder to control since my hand sometimes shakes , then there goes the line~~ so i used pastel instead, works for me.. but take a longer time..

i always wanted a hujoo albu quite badly.. since i have hujoo freyr.. and they are all boys.. so i wanted a hujoo albu girl .. i instantly got the idea when i wanted something cute (but i didnt have the idea for dress till i colour her up ) actually she was with the brown eyes that i bought from mimiwoo.. but it freak me out since she looks like she was staring.. took me awhile to find this fully black eyes , i fear 13 mm doesnt work but seems like its just nice~ so when i won the danboard contest i also ordered hujoo albu~~! xD
MY blog with all my Lovely Dolls!! 11cm/21cm/27cm/40cm/65cm: Kazue, Momoe, Remi, Semi, Rini, Sani, Miyuki and Kumiko!

Please Visit THEM!!!

www.nara-chan.com
SnowFang
Dollmatians

Postby ~afamiliarillusion~ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

your blushing was gorgeous and spot on!!!!
~afamiliarillusion~
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters