Go to footer

Sachiko the Hujoo Albu! Warning Image Heavy!

Puki, Brownies, Petdolls - anything in the 5" scale bring'm here!

Re: Sachiko the Hujoo Albu! Warning Image Heavy!

Postby Bionicandy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Wow, so cute!!! The paint job looks great, neat and detailed.. is that airbrush acrylic? Ehee, such a perfect little pinschie!
Bionicandy
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SnowFang » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Bionicandy wrote:Wow, so cute!!! The paint job looks great, neat and detailed.. is that airbrush acrylic? Ehee, such a perfect little pinschie!

i used pastel on her~ she is fully done in pastel!
MY blog with all my Lovely Dolls!! 11cm/21cm/27cm/40cm/65cm: Kazue, Momoe, Remi, Semi, Rini, Sani, Miyuki and Kumiko!

Please Visit THEM!!!

www.nara-chan.com
SnowFang
Dollmatians

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Adorable to the max!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Wow, you did a great job! She looks great!
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby fairydustdreams » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Awww so cute!!! And that little kimono is lovely! :D
fairydustdreams
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby SnowFang » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:23 am

Here is Sachiko with her new Kanzashi flower band!

and this made her look even cuter!! ahh! >_<
MY blog with all my Lovely Dolls!! 11cm/21cm/27cm/40cm/65cm: Kazue, Momoe, Remi, Semi, Rini, Sani, Miyuki and Kumiko!

Please Visit THEM!!!

www.nara-chan.com
SnowFang
Dollmatians

Postby Qrinta » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

She is adorable! Wonderful job! ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Bionicandy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 am

SnowFang wrote:
Bionicandy wrote:Wow, so cute!!! The paint job looks great, neat and detailed.. is that airbrush acrylic? Ehee, such a perfect little pinschie!

i used pastel on her~ she is fully done in pastel!

WOW! And it's done so neatly, the color is so rich.. I'm guessing that must be some good quality pastels, along with some great quality handiwork ;D

She's adorable, and I applaud you for the undertaking. I'd be afraid to do a solid color over, because I hear things about the paint rubbing off at the joints and stuff like that... how did you manage to overcome that? *is a n00b* x'D
Bionicandy
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby MitisFeles » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:55 am

I have contrasting feelings toward real pinscher but your Sachiko made me fell in love <3 The blushing work is amazing, and what a cutie face!
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SnowFang » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:51 am

Bionicandy wrote:WOW! And it's done so neatly, the color is so rich.. I'm guessing that must be some good quality pastels, along with some great quality handiwork ;D

She's adorable, and I applaud you for the undertaking. I'd be afraid to do a solid color over, because I hear things about the paint rubbing off at the joints and stuff like that... how did you manage to overcome that? *is a n00b* x'D

paint does get rub off at joints but for me.... fear not! just patch her up and she will be as good as new~! + since her joints is double jointed .. the rubbing wont be that bad since we will only need to just slightly patch up the joint parts~ for the pastels i bought it from a book shop.. took me about 1 and a half days to patch her colours up. Doing it little by little so u will get the colour you want/to your liking. hmm but i personally prefer pastels since even if it is rub off, it should end up colouring or realli add pastel colour to the parts xD

MitisFeles wrote:I have contrasting feelings toward real pinscher but your Sachiko made me fell in love <3 The blushing work is amazing, and what a cutie face!

at first when i saw real pinscher photo ( since i wanted to get this hujoo albu ) i was like omg.. what should i do to make her not so scary! XD so thinking of some ways to make her cuter instead.. at first i got her the normal BJD brown eyes.. but that really scares me when i look at her.. so i decided to change her eyes to full black instead~ and you will get a cute little puppy~!

Please Visit THEM!!!

www.nara-chan.com
SnowFang
Dollmatians

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Tiny Critters