Go to footer

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart)

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart)

Postby Tasuke » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:27 pm

Picked this Special Ed. TAKARA Licca up in March for fairly cheap from a JPN source.

She Appealed to me, as i have been looking for a Japanese Shrine Maiden (Miko) outfit
for my OBITSU 26 custom-bodied VOLKS To Heart Multi Karusugawa for some time now.

i just recently Finished extensive modifications on the upper, "Hikama" half for a better fit,
and i had to source the lower "Skirt" half from another, far larger doll, extensively modifying that too in the process. Also, i had to make her proper "Tabi" Socks from scratch.

All this Work... i suppose i almost could have made the outfit from scratch nearly as easily.

Well, You Live and you Learn. this was my very first Licca doll; and i presumed Licca Fashions would translate to an OBITSU 26 doll with minimum of fuss... i was Wrong.

at any rate, i was able to successfully salvage a bad situation...
and Sweet, Innocent Multi here finally has the lovely Miko outfit she was asking for♥

Last edited by Tasuke on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart)

Postby davidd » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:55 pm

I think your customized costume looks better than the original box version, but it sounds like it was a lot of work to get there! Congratulations on the worthwhile addition to your impressively costumed collection!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale