Go to footer

Hujoo Question

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Hujoo Question

Postby Sixoclock » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 am

Good thinking Dollykim. I probably should have also mentioned the Hujoos that I have. :) I have a Berry Girl and a Hujoo Girl, both of which are 24cm.

My thought process was that I would get the Large since it is supposed to fit 26.5 -27cm. Plus,I mean, it is a non-form-fitting dress (though I picked a different one than I previously indicated -- so it's gonna allow for some leeway.

I am thinking I may be safe.

EDIT: I also noted that there are measurements included on the site - though I am not sure which size they pertain to.

24.3 x 13.8 x 0.3 cm

I'm also not all that familiar with dress measurements. Can anyone assit with what measurement is for what? :D

DollyKim wrote:Mmkay, taking a guess at the sizes it looks like XS would be close to the 23-21 mini Obitsu, and L would be the regular 27cm so we can take a guess that S or M is around 25cm. Someone over at Junky Spot could ask for a Hujoo vs Obitsu girls comparison, as he has both, and that could be a start.

And I've inquired about getting a Hujoo so I'll be able to help more.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tira-chan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm

PawnFeral wrote:EDIT: I also noted that there are measurements included on the site - though I am not sure which size they pertain to.

24.3 x 13.8 x 0.3 cm

I'm also not all that familiar with dress measurements. Can anyone assit with what measurement is for what? :D

I think those are dimensions, actually - length, width, and depth. Occasionally, you do see bust-hip-waist measurements, but they wouldn't have the multiplication signs, and these are much too different.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby DollyKim » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm

It's going to be a little while before arrangements can be made for the Hujoo, so I'd suggest asking for comparisons at Junky Spot for now.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Mmkay, to update all the arrangements have been made and when Miss Hujoo arrives I will be able to measure her and see which of my other dolls she can share clothes with. I have 21, 25, and 27 cm Obitsus who compare to Azone dolls. Pretty much the only difference between a 21 and a 23 is the legs.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Sixoclock » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Awesome!! I did post a thread over on JS, but no luck yet in regards to a picture comparison -- so it's awesome you will have some more info soon! ^__^ I really appreciate it!!

DollyKim wrote:Mmkay, to update all the arrangements have been made and when Miss Hujoo arrives I will be able to measure her and see which of my other dolls she can share clothes with. I have 21, 25, and 27 cm Obitsus who compare to Azone dolls. Pretty much the only difference between a 21 and a 23 is the legs.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 pm

That's what my website is for, aside form being an excuse to buy dolls and stuff.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

The Hujoo arrived. First off her arms and legs are just a but thicker than an Obitsu's. BUT her body is similar in size to the regular 27cm Obitsu, so clothes that fit the regular size, what looks to be LARGE in their sizing, might fit. There could be a problem with sleeves being too tight.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Sixoclock » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 am

Thank you so much DollyKim!! Seriously, you are full of awesome. :) I really do appreciate you taking the time to comapre for me. While I do not currently have the funds to do the Azone order at this time, I will certainly keep it in mind for the future.

Tight sleeves I can work with. Easy fix. :)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

DollyKim wrote:The Hujoo arrived. First off her arms and legs are just a but thicker than an Obitsu's. BUT her body is similar in size to the regular 27cm Obitsu, so clothes that fit the regular size, what looks to be LARGE in their sizing, might fit. There could be a problem with sleeves being too tight.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale