Go to footer

I've been Soomed!

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

I've been Soomed!

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:01 am

This is Stardust. She is a Soom monthly doll, Sparkling Forever Uyoo. Stardust used to belong to Scoundrelle, but I have happily managed to get her home to Hazel's house. First she mugged my porcelain Erte Barbie, and declared herself named Stardust - not for the Erte gown mind you, but because she likes Neil Gaimon. Then she swiped this dress from Zircon, because Alice was playing and she wanted to wear it. She managed to try on all the doll kimono her size in the house, even the ones that don't belong to me, and she also managed to get me to undress Barbies that were ones I never intended to undress! What do you expect from a Pixie Queen she asks? I adore her. She has a three part torso, would you believe it? She really is just like a larger Soom, except she fits much cheaper clothing - but not cheaper shoes she insists.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: I've been Soomed!

Postby maywong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 am

She is very demanding isn't she? LOL
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: I've been Soomed!

Postby Mary Kathryn » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 pm

My Lizzie is a Sparkling Forever Uyoo. Soon you'll be buying dolls just for her to mug. :p
My mini gems fit in most shoes designed for Pullips. I also bought two pair of luts 1/6 scale heels from Soom while they were carrying them.
Wait until she starts demanding to go everywhere you do.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale