Go to footer

Summer modeling bandannas!

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Summer modeling bandannas!

Postby WhiteDove01s » Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 am

Here's a little fashion shoot for us! Summer modelling a playscale bandanna!
In interest of full disclosure I will admit I used a sewing pin to secure the bandanna instead of tying a bitty knot in it. This was more because I still haven't hemmed them than because I think I couldn't get a knot in.

On the head:
(I'll admit this one looks a little off. I got it too loose trying to pin it in place over her hair. I might try again later after they're hemmed and I can actually tie it.)

Around the neck:

Around the waist:

And that's just a little of what can be done with bandannas... there's stuff all over the web about making bandanna clothes and such!

UPDATE: After some Fabri-Tac for a hem. I first tied the bandanna on a spare head with no hair, just so Summer's hair wouldn't be in the way. Then I took it off that and got it on her head, being careful the knot didn't come undone. And I have to say it DOES look a lot better knotted!
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale