Go to footer

Latest 1/6 scale female figure in my gang + added Wanda!

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Latest 1/6 scale female figure in my gang + added Wanda!

Postby Vetinari » Sat May 13, 2017 10:41 am

Thanks! I do love her to bits, even though she feels rather delicate compared to a lot of my other 1/6 figures in this style.

For now the coat is lying carefully flattened out/folded along the correct pleat-lines (whilst Wanda is wearing it) in the box in the hopes that a few weeks in that position will do something.

The coat is a weird mix of plasticky nylon feeling lining, faux-suede and... This strange, thin, densely textured plastic material that's almost but not quite like pleather (most visible on the 'skirt' of the coat in the above photos), unfortunately it's the textured plastic that's got the massive crease. I've got a feeling the crease combined with the texture may end up interacting in unpleasant ways down the line. Whatever this fabric is made of, it's quite similar to the stretchy rubbery material Hot Toys tend to use whenever it's a superhero that's wearing the skintight, not-really-spandex, stuff the CGI people like to paint the models with these days, but it doesn't have quite the same elasticity/rubbery feel to it.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Latest 1/6 scale female figure in my gang + added Wanda!

Postby maywong » Mon May 15, 2017 5:47 am

Wanda looks good too.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale