Go to footer

Hasbro 1/6 Disney Princesses

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Hasbro 1/6 Disney Princesses

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 am

Here's a (bad) snapshot of my 15 Hasbro 1/6 princess dolls.

They're not as accurate as Disney Store sculpts, of course, but they are SO cute! So chibi style! I love 'em! They're so much cuter than the Mattel 1/6 dolls, which were pretty much universally awful in their latter years before they lost the license to make Disney dolls. In the early Mattel dolls, they were nice and the outfits VERY nice, but in 2010-2016......just AWFUL!

Anyway, I do like how their heights are all different, to reflect each individual princess! Only thing.....why is Moana so tiny?!? She's way too short. They should fix that, but I'm sure they won't. :lol:

They are super inexpensive, too. I think I bought all 15 for around $115 total. They're not poseable (except for Elsa & Anna who are on the 'deluxe' jointed bodies) at all however. Just stiff ABS legs and stiff pvc arms. They do have full removable dresses and shoes, though. :)

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Hasbro 1/6 Disney Princesses

Postby Dark Angel » Mon May 15, 2017 10:02 am

The height differences is really cool. It adds to their charm, I think. But seriously, why is Moana so little!? :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Hasbro 1/6 Disney Princesses

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon May 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Moana is tiny because that's how she is in the movie. Even as a teenager she is a half the height of her father.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale