Go to footer

Who am I? 1/6 vinyl head

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Who am I? 1/6 vinyl head

Postby AmberRose » Sun May 21, 2017 5:07 pm

ImageI bought this for my daughter and was wondering if anyone knew who it was. The previous owner said random anime head and did not know where she got it from. Volks, Azone, Takara, Anime doll??? Any help would be appreciated she asked me and at first I thought volks lost angels story but the white dots on the cheeks and the eye color not so sure and could not find the specific one so I assume she is something else.thank you in advance.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Who am I? 1/6 vinyl head

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun May 21, 2017 5:18 pm

She's definitely a Volks 27cm, and in particular, their 'B' head sculpt.
As for the actual doll, I'd say one of the Lost Angels, too, but maybe it's a custom handpainted Volks B head in white hair?
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Who am I? 1/6 vinyl head

Postby AmberRose » Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Ok doll arrived today the eyes have a mild sheen I think they may be decals as complied to the volks lost angels story head here they look a different quality so I took some msc sprayed some in the cap and brushed over them the lip color which appeared painted and the dots and brows just to make sure she is durable. Thank you for the help I found clothes to fit her and gave her and her busty figure to my daughter she now wears a jacket as Florida is apparently very cold and has a licca rika kindergarten doll as her daughter lol
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale