Go to footer

Mikuru Asahina MegaHouse 27cm. (Haruhi Suzumiya)

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Mikuru Asahina MegaHouse 27cm. (Haruhi Suzumiya)

Postby Tasuke » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:51 am

((MAY, 2015 )) i just got around, -after putting it off for a while now- to picking myself up a secondary spare of this generally under-appreciated 1/6 doll of my favorite female Anime character, Mikuru Asahina of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" fame.

my first example of her, i got back around 2009 or so, paid around $140shipped for her. this one, i found from a U.S. seller for $75shipped.

believe it or not, this now copy seems to have a much better face, with smoother paint apps. her face looks pretty well dead-on to the mfr. photos that had instantly sold me on her back in 2009. i had always thought something looked off about my first copy, and i had, somewhat disapointedly,
attributed it to the usual differences prototype and production example.

well i am certainly elated to see that that was actually not the case, and that my Mikuru, pretty much exactly as i had initially seen her, actually exists as a mass-product, and that i now have one of my own...

Last edited by Tasuke on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Mikuru Asahina MegaHouse 27cm. (Haruhi Suzumiya)

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 pm

What a cutie. :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale