Go to footer

Serena & 5 Critters from Pokemon

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Serena & 5 Critters from Pokemon

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 am

Not fans of Pokemon ourselves, but we recently made this 1/6 scale Serena doll and her 5 critter friends for a commission. They came out so cute, I had to post them! (Usually, I only post our Disney doll work on this blog, not the anime characters! ^^) Anyway, the tall yellow, white, red and black standing creature was a challenge to make so large (about 7.5″ tall) and we managed to make it poseable somehow! The arms, legs and head all move. Really happy with how it came out. (I don’t know it’s name–sorry!)

For Serena, she’s a super poseable Obitsu 25cm body with a matching large-sized Obitsu head. We made about 15-17 outfits for her for this commission, but these are her 3 main dresses from the anime series. I styled her hair, painted her face, and sculpted/painted all her critter friends and muffins/snacks. My sister, the super talented HarukaKou, made all her clothing. (Including the other 14 not shown here)

Thanks for looking!!!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Serena & 5 Critters from Pokemon

Postby maywong » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Very nice.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

Wow! 15-17 outfits! That's a lot. But you both did an amazing job as always. My family are huge Pokemon fans. Your Rotom (red guy) is especially cute.

Now I want a Pokemon character made! :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:01 pm

I have seen bits of the show she is on - you got a really good likeness! And so many outfits!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby CaffeineCowgirl » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Soo cool! Wow!
CaffeineCowgirl
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale