Go to footer

A few changes for Nix, and a new dollllllll

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

A few changes for Nix, and a new dollllllll

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 am

I noticed that Nix's head looked a lot paler than her body even though both were Obitsu WS, ordered at the same time... and while I was digging through all the boxes of doll stuff to fix up the new ones, I found a Volks (midi? mini?) body that I'd forgotten I even owned, which looks somewhat paler than the body Nix was on. (But her head still looks super pale compared to the body in pics, even though I swear the difference is less noticeable to the naked eyes...)

Nix, on her new (*cough* previously owned) body.

........ also I crossed her eyes. XD (it fits the character, trust me. XD)

ANYWAY. I also got one of the new Obitsus fixed up, too.

Faceup progress shot:

Yeahhh, anyone familiar with the anime can probably tell what character this is supposed to be just from that. XD

Also that's as much faceup as he's getting, because I hate drawing eyebrows and the wig completely covers his forehead anyway.

The eyes I ordered were advertised as "golden brown" but ended up looking a lot golden and not very brown... (I had almost forgotten how much trial-and-error and shopping this hobby takes... :lol: he'll just have to keep those ones for now, since I don't have anything in a more accurate color that's the right size.)

Full body shot:

I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: A few changes for Nix, and a new dollllllll

Postby Eseme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Yay new doll! His eyes look almost green... I can see why you'd need different ones if that is the wrong color.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale