Go to footer

Handmade Lingerie for 1/6 27cm. OBITSU Dolls...

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Handmade Lingerie for 1/6 27cm. OBITSU Dolls...

Postby Tasuke » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 am

all my 1/6 OBITSU-based girls benefit from full sets of coordinated undies such as those seen above, all made by my own hand from scratch, from Nylon Tricot gleaned from
semi-vintage and older actual ladies' underpinnings, save for the multiple colors of elastic lace trim, which were taken from individually sold WAL-MART panties, $0.88 each pair.

needless to say, i've come far since my earliest days of doll clothing customs,
-almost 20 years ago- taking pre-fabbed, outsize doll undies and stapling -yes you heard right, STAPLING- them in to "fit"

here's my earliest attempt, around 2001/2002. doesn't look half-bad at a distance, i suppose,
but believe me, that low-res early Digi-Cam imagery does take the edge off many of the faults;

one thing i've noticed; somehow i've long since migrating towards rather old-fashioned, conservative cuts in women's fashion, right down to their undies.

"Granny Panties" just seem inherently suited to these innocent, gentle Anime women,
just seems like the sort of style they'd be likely to want to wear, IMO, anyway...
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale