Go to footer

shoes for Wonder Woman?

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

shoes for Wonder Woman?

Postby E-Beth » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:38 am

Has anyone found shoes that will fit Wonder Woman's feet? (The playline version from places like Walmart?)
Because my new fav girl neeeeeeds shoeeeeees!
E-Beth
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: shoes for Wonder Woman?

Postby Eseme » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:13 am

I do not have Wonder Woman, but I know that they make shoe packs for "traditional and petite" and "tall and curvy" which are like $3 at WalMart. Curvy and Tall Barbies have the same size feet, and they are larger than the typical Barbie. The pack includes both flat feet and heels, the one I found has sort of Grecian Sandals for the flat feet.

They are well marked - all newer Barbie fashions and shoe packs have a pick in the upper right corner that shows the outline of the different doll shapes, and highlights in blue which ones the item fits. There are basic dresses that fit all sizes.

Eseme (whose one curvy Barbie is very happy about all this)
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby maywong » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:16 pm

WW playline has some big feet. You might want to try the action figure girl's shoes.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Does she have high heeled molded feet? Since she's Hasbro, too, probably the Hasbro Princess playline dolls will have compatible shoes. They are pretty huge compared to regular 'Barbie' feet.

The shoe on the left is a Disney Store Elsa shoe---identical foot in size to regular Barbie feet.
The shoe on the left is a Hasbro Elsa shoe----quite huge in comparison.

I think since WW is also 'Hasbro', they may have used the same feet/leg molds. :) The Princess dolls have ballet flats, ice heels, regular high heels, boots, etc. So if they do fit WW, she would have a wide variety to choose from and the classic Hasbro Princess playline dolls are only about $8-9 at Amazon or WalMart. :)

If you are looking for a particular color or type of shoe, let me know and I'll tell you which Princess comes with what type of shoe.

Good luck!
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:18 pm

The play line WW is made by Mattel. I bought one to get the boy doll. It came as a set. The feet on WW are larger than Barbie. You might also try shoes for 16" dolls.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Mary Kathryn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 am

You might also get some of the big sister Monster High shoes to fit decently. They were a little tight on my WW but they worked.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 am

Check if Kemper Dolls has shoes that might fit.

Can we see pics of her feet? I know my Sideshow/Art S Buck female has larger than Barbie feet. Maybe Tonner or Ashton Drake could fit, something that fits vintage Darci and Jem and the Holograms dolls?
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby E-Beth » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Sorry for the delay in answering - much going on here.

I took a shot of Wonder Woman's feet (same as the new WWE SuperStar dolls - but they have articulated wrists and unpainted undies).

My appalling handwriting should be interpreted as follows: Ell(owyne) Wilde, Deja Vu Tonner, W(onder) W(oman) 13" Tonner Miss Revlon, and curvy Barbie.

The 13" Tonner feet are heartbreakingly close - but WW/WWE have sandal-ready toes hence a wide forefoot.
ImageTryingMissRevolon by Elizabeth Young, on Flickr

More images of the WWE doll in the below-referenced album.

ImageFeetTonnerEtc by Elizabeth Young, on Flickr
E-Beth

Postby E-Beth » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks! I'll pick up one of those Princesses just to see.

SetsunaKou wrote:Does she have high heeled molded feet? Since she's Hasbro, too, probably the Hasbro Princess playline dolls will have compatible shoes. They are pretty huge compared to regular 'Barbie' feet.

The shoe on the left is a Disney Store Elsa shoe---identical foot in size to regular Barbie feet.
The shoe on the left is a Hasbro Elsa shoe----quite huge in comparison.

E-Beth

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale