Go to footer

Ichabod Crane, Katrina van Tassel & Bram Bones 1/6 Dolls

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Ichabod Crane, Katrina van Tassel & Bram Bones 1/6 Dolls

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Just recently finished these 3 dolls from 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow'!

I sculpted both Ichabod and Bram Bones heads and repainted Katrina from a 2016 Mattel Cinderella doll. (She was practically Ella's identical twin sister! :laughs: )

Anyway, Ichabod was a bit of a challenge because he is so gaunt and awkward, so I used a Monster High male body (thin and lanky), extended the neck for him, while Bram Bones is his opposite---all rounded features, so I used an older 1999/2000 muscle Disney Store Prince body for him, and sculpted his head, starting with a Kristoff DS head for the base to work from.

Hope you like them!! Ichabod is so.....hideous..... :lol:
I don't know why but when I started making them, I thought Ichabod the 'hero' and Bram the 'villain'! From my childhood recollections, it seemed to me that Bram was the 'bad guy' and poor Ichabod was the weakling turned hero, who the heroine fell for despite his faults!

Boy, were we wrong! :shock:

Upon rewatching it now to get a better view of the characters to sculpt, and make outfits for------we found our memories were wrong! Bram is the 'hero' (maybe faulted but not really bad at all----just a bit a jealous) and Ichabod is a gluttonous, conniving, gold-digging coward! And Katrina isn't an innocent sweetheart---oh no! She's a coquette, playing one guy against the other purposely--in order to make Bram jealous and treat her better!

Oh my gosh! How did we get this so wrong?!?!? :o

All together:

Ichabod Crane:

Katrina Van Tassel:

Bram Bones:

Katrina & Bram:

Katrina & Ichabod:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Ichabod Crane, Katrina van Tassel & Bram Bones 1/6 Dolls

Postby maywong » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:16 pm

You did a great job. I am always amazed at your work.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:10 pm

Your dolls look amazing! Wonderful work on those sculpts!

I seem to remember Bram as just kind of an oaf but I never thought of Ichabod as much of a hero. Of course, I watched much of it from under my pillow as it was too scary for me LOL!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Great job once again! I love seeing your work.

kenaiqueen wrote:Of course, I watched much of it from under my pillow as it was too scary for me LOL!

Right?! I was definitely too young to watch it and I don't think I've ever seen all of it. I don't think my parents would let me watch.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 am

Fantastic work! I need to rewatch this as it has been a while. I was also scared but of course it had a horse in it so I was there. XD
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale