Go to footer

Do You Think I Have Enough Clothes?

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Re: Do You Think I Have Enough Clothes?

Postby Qrinta » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 pm

My malware blocker won't let me see the image. T_T Can't figure out how to unblock it. >_> I'd love to see everyone's storage solutions! My dollieh clothes are just stuffed into the packaging they came in for the most part and shoved in drawers. >_> Barbie clothes are in an under bed storage container but not really protected or organized at all... Ideas would be helpful.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Studio 126 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 am

Kattriella wrote:I've got more stuff in ziplocks because I ran out of pockets. o-o; The clothes have taken over . . . Please send help . . .

I use clear VHS cases so I can store them in a bookshelf. (I got a bunch of them a number of years ago when a local video store converted from VHS to DVDs.)
Studio 126
Dolly Pardon

Postby DollyKim » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:24 am

Mine are in clear storage tubs, I literally don't have room for anything else and they've always been in some sort of container. I'd have a bunch on clothes lines to double as decorations if we didn't have a desert dust problem.

Every now and again the dolls who are out on display or in the over the door holders change clothes to switch things up. When I ended up with 2 of the same outfit pack, at least its adorable, I began to realize I needed to set more reasonable limits on the dolls' buying habits.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 am

Dark Angel wrote:
Kattriella wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:I like the way you store their clothes. Too bad most my dolls are a lot bigger and that won't work for their clothes!

What about photo storage sheets (which have larger pockets), and full sized sheet protectors like for schoolwork?

Hmm.. that might work for some things. I'll have to look into it. Maybe I can save a little space in my room if I do it that way.

I used to have stuff packed into grocery bags . . . I couldn't find anything, and a black jacket stained my favorite doll dress. QnQ I have to replace it . . . It's okay, though, because I like the style of the dress, so now I can take it apart and use as a pattern.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:57 pm

I'm bumping my own ancient thread so I can find it again when I get pictures of my current collection. Let's just say, it's gotten much, MUCH bigger . . .
Kattriella

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale