Go to footer

Girl Time in my craft room!

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Girl Time in my craft room!

Postby Eseme » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 am

A friend told me it looks like my dolls are having a party!

Here are my current favorites, relaxing on a bed and chair I made, as well as .... a cardboard box...

Eliza is front and center in the chair made out of a glove and felt (thank you My Froggy Stuff!), and my blue-haired girl is now Emily (after the fashion designing love interest who comes with a crystal garden in the game StarDew Valley). Emily has her faithful Komodo by her side.

Unnamed are the CY girl in the very back, and the two latest editions. I got to do BIRTHDAY SHOPPING and finally I own two Made-To-Move girls, the Skateboarder, and yoga lady who may well have a head transplant in her future.

I am just really happy to have my dolls out, and in a fun setting.

Emily and Eliza have their wigs finished, and the hardened school glue on the inside is tacky enough that the wig does not slide around anymore.

Enjoy! I sure do!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Girl Time in my craft room!

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Nice setup!! It really does look like they're having a get together/slumber party!! They're all lovely!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:14 pm

So cute! I should get all my girls together for a photoshoot, but I kind of need to order two of them first. And then do reroots on most of them. And repaints . . . ^u^; No, brain. We can not order the girls first. First my Color Infusion boy, then the Obitsu girls . . . Come on, brain, we agreed to this. Brain? BRAIN?!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Aahh! The tiny robo-dog!!! SO CUTE!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:31 am

Very nice. I wonder what is in the box?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Eseme » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:51 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:Nice setup!! It really does look like they're having a get together/slumber party!! They're all lovely!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Thank you! It is so nice to see my dolls out of storage, and I love how flexible and poseable these girls are!

Kattriella wrote:So cute! I should get all my girls together for a photoshoot, but I kind of need to order two of them first. And then do reroots on most of them. And repaints . . . ^u^; No, brain. We can not order the girls first. First my Color Infusion boy, then the Obitsu girls . . . Come on, brain, we agreed to this. Brain? BRAIN?!

*laughs* Oh, I know how that is - there is an Amazon wishlist with "Dolls I'd like" and it is HUGE! Right now money is tight and I am enjoying the new dolls I picked up for my birthday and getting to appreciate dolls I have had for years but who have been in storage. Have fun with the dolls you have, and stick to your game plan!

And please post pics!

Dark Angel wrote:Aahh! The tiny robo-dog!!! SO CUTE!

Robo-dog is from a Kinder Surprise egg I got years ago, while I was living in England, I think. He is neat, and slightly articulated. I found him while unpacking, and he is clearly just the right size for dolls. I just love littlevtoys!

maywong wrote:Very nice. I wonder what is in the box?

Thank you Maywong! The box at the every front had a lucky cat I bought when I was about 16 for a dollhouse, and I liked the box so much that I've kept it for 20 years! Right now it has some spare minis and a seashell in it... I think it makes a neat little table.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale