Go to footer

Toy season 2017

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Toy season 2017

Postby DollyKim » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:11 am

Found a great place to get 1/6 scale dolls and stuff? Share it here.

1/6 scale Power Team Elite are back at Big Lots, saw an Asian and African American in the skinny box guys, no fat boxes yet. Original Blade Runner fans can look for a blond who looks quite a bit like Roy Batty.

They have some Barbies and stuff too, the knock off Barbies are hit and miss for interesting clothes.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Toy season 2017

Postby Kattriella » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am

This thread just made me realize how long it's been since I was at Big Lots . . .

I really want more Power Team guys! I only have one, but I'm supposed to be saving my money for Christmas presents (that AREN'T for me), and for the last two Obitsu dolls I need for my current doll project lineup. *sigh* Someday . . . Someday I'll have more boys in the toybox . . .
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 am

If they don't sell now they keep them on the shelves and there will be more around Easter time.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

DollyKim wrote:If they don't sell now they keep them on the shelves and there will be more around Easter time.

Yeah, I remember I got my guy at a weird time of year, like around the 4th of July. There wasn't a big selection, and they were shoved on a random end cap, but I really fell in love with the one I picked out. He looks older than the male dolls I had at the time, which I liked.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale