Go to footer

Sheen 2.0

Barbie, Jenny, Fashion Royalty, Obitsu and 1/6 resins - basically anything 10-12inch/21-27cm or in the neighborhood.

Sheen 2.0

Postby Kattriella » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Sooooooooooo . . . The doll head I originally purchased for one of my girls just never did grow on me (or her).

She's the one sporting the purple Monster High PJs.

I tried so hard to convince her that this head could work once she had a reroot, but this little doll was determined that she would NOT be the character I wanted, and Sheen said the face was to childlike for her character. So, flash forward a few weeks, and I ordered a new head and body (I ordered a second body partly because I didn't want a floating head lying around, partly because this doll really wanted to keep it, partly because I didn't want to fight her head back off to steal this body, and partly (mostly) because the first body came packaged with the wrong color of hands and neck pieces, and I needed the hands to be the right color).

The new Sheen is on the left (sporting black hair and Bratz doll clothes), while the old doll is on the right. I definitely like the narrower face. Sheen is meant to be an adult, albeit a small one, and the old face shape just didn't convey that.

Now, if I could just get the stars to align so I have a warm enough day to use MSC in December, she and Reini could have actual FACES.

Not sure what I'll do with Blondie yet. I'm sure some day I'll pick her up and she'll suddenly decide who she wants to be. One of my other characters is eyeballing her right now, so we'll see what happens.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to 1/6 Scale